West Coast Teamster Gauntlet🔥Kamala?

Over70irregs

1727189935750.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don't ? Me. Trump is trying to fix the hemorrhage of good paying union jobs to Mexico. Kamala isn't even talking about it. Trump is pro American jobs. Kamala is an outsourcer/importers wet dream and bad for unions.
Trump has a history of not paying those union workers for work they performed on his properties. He also brings in foreign workers at his properties because he doesn't want to pay prevailing wages to US citizens.

Thebrownblob

Reeeeeee
Project 2025
Reeeeeee

Lol
Lame
I don’t have a problem with joint councils endorsing who they feel is the best candidate and giving valid reasons.

Mentioning project 2025 in that statement when it has been disavowed by the candidate, not being endorsed seems they haven’t got a valid reason to endorse.

Probably best to just stick to the facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t have a problem with joint councils endorsing who they feel is the best candidate and giving valid reasons.

Mentioning project 2025 in that statement when it has been disavowed by the candidate, not being endorsed seems they haven’t got a valid reason to endorse.

Probably best to just stick to the facts.
Same.
I'm reading it thinking, okay, not surprising.

Get to the end and see these clowns decided to make a fool of themselves for no reason with the 2025 propaganda.

So silly.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Please. She hasn’t given a legitimate interview or gone on a show that wasn’t partisan. Another word salad. It says more about you if you think she got “better”. Lol
She sure whipped trumps ass in the debate.
She whipped him so badly he won’t debate again.
I’ll take that over any interviews👍

speaking of the "very stable genius" from Today;

Trump on Russia: "Somebody told me the other day, they beat Hitler, they beat Napoleon. That's what they do".

But does he know who's buried in Grant's Tomb, or the color of George Washington'e white horse?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
She didn't beat anyone. He whipped 3..
She just said that she was ending the filibuster. The lady is whack and knows nothing about keeping union jobs.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
speaking of the "very stable genius" from Today;

Trump on Russia: "Somebody told me the other day, they beat Hitler, they beat Napoleon. That's what they do".

But does he know who's buried in Grant's Tomb, or the color of George Washington'e white horse?
He wasn't lying. And I'm sure he doesn't care about your trick questions.