What beer are you drinking now?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20211211_132011.jpg

satellitedriver

View attachment 363455
$7.99 for a 12 pack at my local Trader Joe's, 6.2% and it ain't bad. @satellitedriver may read "75 books a year" but he wouldn't dare read the yellow book. 😉
View attachment 363455
$7.99 for a 12 pack at my local Trader Joe's, 6.2% and it ain't bad. @satellitedriver may read "75 books a year" but he wouldn't dare read the yellow book. 😉
Dare accepted.
Will order a copy on my kindle account, or buy a hard back off of Amazon.
Anthropology and archeology are two of my favorite subjects.
Maybe in the future I will recommend some reading for you, to further your edification.
The Younger Dryas event stopped ancient humanity progress cold (no pun intended).
Pharaoh's Mummies in Egypt have traces of cocaine that could have only come from South America.
Recently, marijuana residue was found in an ancient archeology dig in Israel which is also only native to South America at the time.
Megalithic and polygamic stone work world wide.
No way could humans have the same building style/technology/drugs on all continents 13,000+ years ago without a common past thread.
I could keep the list going.
I will read your recommended book.

Whither

Scofflaw
Dare accepted.
Will order a copy on my kindle account, or buy a hard back off of Amazon.
Anthropology and archeology are two of my favorite subjects.
Maybe in the future I will recommend some reading for you, to further your edification.
The Younger Dryas event stopped ancient humanity progress cold (no pun intended).
Pharaoh's Mummies in Egypt have traces of cocaine that could have only come from South America.
Recently, marijuana residue was found in an ancient archeology dig in Israel which is also only native to South America at the time.
Megalithic and polygamic stone work world wide.
No way could humans have the same building style/technology/drugs on all continents 13,000+ years ago without a common past thread.
I could keep the list going.
I will read your recommended book.
Cheers, scab! Also I'm glad to hear that you have done some reading.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Merry Christmas to all you beer drinkers, I will raise a glass to your health especially all you hard working UPS people who survived another peak !!!! Like the apostle Paul I shook the brown dust from my sandals when I left.