What beer are you drinking now?

over9five

Staff member
20240602_114049.jpg

Allagash White with a view!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The woman, from Canada, suffered the rare and intriguing condition auto-brewery syndrome, which causes alcohol to be produced in the body, leading to symptoms like slurred speech, sudden sleepiness and blurred vision - as if the patient is intoxicated.
Auto-brewery syndrome is a condition that affects less than 100 people worldwide and causes microbes in the gut to spontaneously convert sugar into alcohol.

It is thought to be triggered by a poor diet, antibiotics or other factors that lead to a dominance of yeast and other micro-organisms in the gut that help create alcohol.

However it took two years before she was diagnosed, as doctors ignored her insistent claims that she had not been drinking.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The woman, from Canada, suffered the rare and intriguing condition auto-brewery syndrome, which causes alcohol to be produced in the body, leading to symptoms like slurred speech, sudden sleepiness and blurred vision - as if the patient is intoxicated.
Auto-brewery syndrome is a condition that affects less than 100 people worldwide and causes microbes in the gut to spontaneously convert sugar into alcohol.

It is thought to be triggered by a poor diet, antibiotics or other factors that lead to a dominance of yeast and other micro-organisms in the gut that help create alcohol.

However it took two years before she was diagnosed, as doctors ignored her insistent claims that she had not been drinking.
Wow, I wish I had that. Think of the money you could save by not buying beer.