What beer are you drinking now?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So damn delicious
CD80F0CC-8181-443E-89A7-FA8FDFCCFA3A.jpeg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I love that beer. .... but not as much as I thought. As soon as it came to Ohio I bought a case of it. Now. The market is so saturated I found myself passing on it the past month. Crazy. I’ll buy it again here in the coming warmer months as long as it’s fresh. I remember it being a summer vacation beer so drinking it while it’s freezing cold outside is wierd I guess. Keeps me wishing for the beach. Think I’m going on a Caribbean cruise soon..... we shall see

542thruNthru

I love that beer. .... but not as much as I thought. As soon as it came to Ohio I bought a case of it. Now. The market is so saturated I found myself passing on it the past month. Crazy. I’ll buy it again here in the coming warmer months as long as it’s fresh. I remember it being a summer vacation beer so drinking it while it’s freezing cold outside is wierd I guess. Keeps me wishing for the beach. Think I’m going on a Caribbean cruise soon..... we shall see

It's was 8.99 for a 6 pack. A good beer for that price. Especially for beer pong beer.

Though I agree. It's like pliny the elder. It was a amazing beer but now there are so many beers out there and tons I haven't even had yet that are better.