What the friend is the Deal?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
My manager said that SOS freight commitment time is being moved from 3 pm to 4:30 pm. And that Express will eventually handle just business to business P1 and FO freight. I’m certain this means more hours for part timers.

The SOS commitment change is likely true and is consistent with all of the other things going on within Express putting a renewed focus on making priority service commitments. The rest is just speculation, especially considering that they're spending too much money if the plan is to handle only B2B FO/PO.

MassWineGuy

I agree that the idea would cost a lot of jet fuel unless the market for b2b freight increased sharply. However solid or speculative it is, I hope it takes a few years to do. And, if part time staff gets cut, I hope it’s according to continuous years of service. I have less than quite a few but more than many.

Serf

Express is being phased out they have already announced it with Last Mile, P1 P2 Xs Fo last mile is last mile.
Was told that part timers would be doing FO & P1. And full timers would be doing anything and everything else, to include more pickups from the night side. The PM routes that still exist will be for drop boxes and misc.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I'm noticing that even though it's been well documented that Covid ground zero came from Wuhan.

Since May our Chinese restaurants are kicking @SS! Beating casualty chains like AppleBee's 3:1!!!