Whats up with time clocks??

Topnotch96

So I started part time 3 months ago and the time clocks havent worked for the entire time I've been at here. My supervisor has to write down my in and out times? And when I asked the said they said the time clocks were broken?!? How is this acceptable for a multi billion dollar coporation

GenericUsername

So I started part time 3 months ago and the time clocks havent worked for the entire time I've been at here. My supervisor has to write down my in and out times? And when I asked the said they said the time clocks were broken?!? How is this acceptable for a multi billion dollar coporation
For a while there buildings couldn't order toilet paper or paper towels. Don't be surprised about a time clock....

542thruNthru

What supplemental contract are you under?

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru isn’t there language about time clocks?
Yes but his supp may have more.
Screenshot_20201219-202219_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

542thruNthru

What supplemental contract are you under?
If you can't answer that. Do you know what local you are?

watdaflock?

Are you still getting paid? If so, why are you so worried about it?

opie

Download an app to track your hours. 'Time recording' is what I use. You can even input your hourly wage and other features. Or just a plain notepad app is fine as well. And then just compare it with your timecard on the UPSers website.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Download an app to track your hours. 'Time recording' is what I use. You can even input your hourly wage and other features. Or just a plain notepad app is fine as well. And then just compare it with your timecard on the UPSers website.
Everyone should do this. Everyone. Never have seen so many time card errors since the past few months.

opie

Everyone should do this. Everyone. Never have seen so many time card errors since the past few months.
This is why I started doing it years ago. After noticing a few minutes missing everyday, might not seem like a lot. But it adds up! In the past they would do things like "stagger" employees times but not even tell them. Other times would be missing a whole day's pay or wrong payrate. Now with the timecards posted online, I can notify management if there is an issue before that weeks timecard is submitted.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Stick around. Nothing will surprise you eventually.
This multi billion dollar company would of had a late plane departure thurs nite , I used my ice scraper from my tractor to clean off the push back truck ,, my $ 10.00 brush was used to make service on millions of dollars of NDA profit going to Louisville

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
This multi billion dollar company would of had a late plane departure thurs nite , I used my ice scraper from my tractor to clean off the push back truck ,, my $ 10.00 brush was used to make service on millions of dollars of NDA profit going to Louisville
Emergency conditions. The new excuse to keep from paying refunds for late deliveries. I cant wait for the class action lawsuit so we will be told to never use it again.