Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Has anyone tried using fake urine ?
IMG_5045.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Has anyone tried using fake urine ?
They literally go into the bathroom with you. You have a little privacy, but not much. When you give them the sample, it had better be body temperature, or you're busted. If you put as much effort and thought on how to do a job right as you do about how to beat a drug test, You'd be CEO in 6 months.

Driver7906

Hypothetically, if they come up with a test that can detect if you ingested THC within a certain amount of time before you’re on duty, maybe they’ll be more leniency towards marijuana use for CDL drivers. Most positive tests for THC are false because the CDL driver has it in their system but is not impaired at the time of the test so the DOT is going to eventually come up with something.

Giving up weed was a sacrifice I made to go into Feeder but it’s been worth it. I save my body from package car wear & tear and I no longer spend the ridiculous amount of money that I used to on weed.

Driver7906

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yea we should ban alcohol too because we don’t want drunk employees driving tractor trailers right?

Or maybe what responsible adults do on their day off isn’t the companies business
Okay except according to your post history you got caught high at work and failed a drug test. Obviously you didn't learn anything.