Worker's Comp For Arthritis

I have been employed with UPS for 49 years. I am currently on disability leave for osteoarthritis in both hips and anticipate hip replacement surgery. I received a letter from Employment Development Dept. (Ca.) that I may be eligible for Worker's Comp if I suffered a work-related accident or illness.
I believe I would qualify under the illness aspect of these requirements. Anybody here received Workers' Comp. for osteoarthritis?

542thruNthru

I have been employed with UPS for 49 years. I am currently on disability leave for osteoarthritis in both hips and anticipate hip replacement surgery. I received a letter from Employment Development Dept. (Ca.) that I may be eligible for Worker's Comp if I suffered a work-related accident or illness.
I believe I would qualify under the illness aspect of these requirements. Anybody here received Workers' Comp. for osteoarthritis?
You don't have osteoarthritis because of UPS. You have it because you're old and refuse to listen to your body and retire. So it's now breaking down at a faster rate. 49 years with a company in one of the best pension funds in the country. You could have retired 9 years ago.

Damn brother

Thebrownblob

I hope you get better and I hope you decide to retire and enjoy the rest of your life.