Yet Another Corporation Goes “Woke”

rickyb

Yes and no. I retired from FedEx but I have a job. Some of us don’t like being lazy.
R u paying medical bills for ur family?

Here it is right out of the horses mouth!

Screenshot_20220327-172902_Firefox.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
R u paying medical bills for ur family?

Here it is right out of the horses mouth!

View attachment 378043
I am paying medical bills for myself and my youngest.

Lol. I never said I didn’t say it, I said I needed you to refresh my memory of who you were talking about.

Enes Freedom did all his protesting off the courts. That is totally acceptable IMO. He did what he was paid to do while working and was political on his own time, except maybe his shoes. And his shoes weren’t a major distraction. FYI, he boycotted the Chinese Olympics. He didn’t go.

rickyb

I am paying medical bills for myself and my youngest.

Lol. I never said I didn’t say it, I said I needed you to refresh my memory of who you were talking about.

Enes Freedom did all his protesting off the courts. That is totally acceptable IMO. He did what he was paid to do while working and was political on his own time, except maybe his shoes. And his shoes weren’t a major distraction. FYI, he boycotted the Chinese Olympics. He didn’t go.
Okay that seems more consistent then

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is exactly why corporations need to keep their opinions to themselves and need to stay out of politics and social justice causes. I stopped watching anything Disney when they started pushing the LGBTQ agenda in all their movies years ago. They’re reaping what they sowed.

rickyb

This is exactly why corporations need to keep their opinions to themselves and need to stay out of politics and social justice causes. I stopped watching anything Disney when they started pushing the LGBTQ agenda in all their movies years ago. They’re reaping what they sowed.
what do you have against gays being in the driver seat of their own lives?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
what do you have against gays being in the driver seat of their own lives?
I have nothing against them being in the driver‘s seat of their lives. What they do in their bedroom is their business as long as it involves consenting adults. What I have a problem with, is them forcing it down the throats of everyone else and trying to indoctrinate children.

rickyb

I have nothing against them being in the driver‘s seat of their lives. What they do in their bedroom is their business as long as it involves consenting adults. What I have a problem with, is them forcing it down the throats of everyone else and trying to indoctrinate children.
pretty sure theyve been forced to be straight and conform, the struggle was against this.

no idea if their forcing it on other ppl. we live in an authoritarian, undemocratic culture so these things are to be expected. its about freedom to choose.

you say disney is pushing gay agenda. how do you know they werent pushing a straight agenda before?

rickyb

Seeing as how LGBTQ+ were only 3.5% of the population ten years ago, I would say they were pushing an American society agenda previously.

i doubt the gays want everyone to be gay, theres probably a few authoritarians in the group.

its well known theres been an anti free to choose movement for gays for decades if not hundreds of years. disney is just joining the identity politics struggle. what do you think disney is going to talk about the plight of the working class in their films??

vantexan

pretty sure theyve been forced to be straight and conform, the struggle was against this.

no idea if their forcing it on other ppl. we live in an authoritarian, undemocratic culture so these things are to be expected. its about freedom to choose.

you say disney is pushing gay agenda. how do you know they werent pushing a straight agenda before?
Gays have been living openly for quite some time. This is about parents having the authority over what can be taught to their young children. The new law defines what's appropriate for children of a certain age to be exposed to. No one is restricting giving information to post pubescent children. Just a recognition that there's an innocence at a certain age that should be protected. Not just from gay matters, but sex in general. Kids will have plenty of time later to learn of such things.

rickyb

Gays have been living openly for quite some time. This is about parents having the authority over what can be taught to their young children. The new law defines what's appropriate for children of a certain age to be exposed to. No one is restricting giving information to post pubescent children. Just a recognition that there's an innocence at a certain age that should be protected. Not just from gay matters, but sex in general. Kids will have plenty of time later to learn of such things.
are the gays having sex in disney movies?

why is it not okay for gays to kiss in disney movies but ok for the straights?

i doubt gays are free anymore than minorities are.

bbsam

Staff member

Can I just get some M&Ms without a social justice message? Is that too much to ask? SMH.
Just boycott them! It worked great with the NFL!🤣