Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

Thebrownblob

That's an old one probably at least a decade old but still pretty funny

Not as funny as that guy throwing a plasma screen TV over the fence
Every time I see that I still laugh
Yep, those poor bastards were the beginning of the surveillance state we live in now we pretty much everything we do has a pretty good chance of being on video or social media.

bacha29

The point I was making is that as laymen don't be so quick in your rush to judgement. None of us are lawyers or judges and we see everyday cases on trial where the momentum has swing in directions we didn't expect.
Just over the past few days during the Trump hush money trial we've seen the momentum shift. Same thing with the OJ Simpson murder trial how a near certain conviction instead resulted in a shocking acquittal.

So if by chance a tort lawyer sees a case in play and a judge grants it standing then it's off to trial we go.

vantexan

The point I was making is that as laymen don't be so quick in your rush to judgement. None of us are lawyers or judges and we see everyday cases on trial where the momentum has swing in directions we didn't expect.
Just over the past few days during the Trump hush money trial we've seen the momentum shift. Same thing with the OJ Simpson murder trial how a near certain conviction instead resulted in a shocking acquittal.

So if by chance a tort lawyer sees a case in play and a judge grants it standing then it's off to trial we go.
What momentum? Bragg has yet to produce any evidence proving Trump has done anything wrong.

bacha29

What momentum? Bragg has yet to produce any evidence proving Trump has done anything wrong.
Bragg has produced plenty of evidence despite what Fox News is trying to tell you. If the charges and evidence did not rise to the level of a grand jury indictment the trial would not be ongoing today.

bacha29

Let me tell you something Mr. Wise Buttocks ( can't use the A word here) about not rushing to judgement.
A few years back my family sued the township road district. In order to satisfy the demands of the property owner on the other side of the road they made major changes to the road despite the warnings given by my family regarding it's territorial right of way.

And like you and the other know it all laymen on this page in this case the surrounding know it all laymen laughed and ridiculed at our decision to sue. Of course they knew more than we did despite our having made it clear to them the existence of a key piece of evidence. They on the other hand had all the answers.

That key piece of evidence was a 1911 Kirk survey map. The result of a thorough analysis of the map both by hand and by computer the Kirk survey map was proven to be accurate within 1 foot for every 1992 feet...less than feet per mile and proved conclusively that the township had moved the road more than 18 feet outside of it's lawful right of way.

Now what was the response from the critics and pundits.. you know people like yourselves? Absolute silence. It completely shut them up.

Like the line from the Stan Ridgeway song "Camouflage"....."Things are never quite the way they seem".

And the same might hold true when it comes to the White video. So when it comes to matters of law and litigation? Don't be so quick in your rush to judgement.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let me tell you something Mr. Wise Buttocks ( can't use the A word here) about not rushing to judgement.
A few years back my family sued the township road district. In order to satisfy the demands of the property owner on the other side of the road they made major changes to the road despite the warnings given by my family regarding it's territorial right of way.

And like you and the other know it all laymen on this page in this case the surrounding know it all laymen laughed and ridiculed at our decision to sue. Of course they knew more than we did despite our having made it clear to them the existence of a key piece of evidence. They on the other hand had all the answers.

That key piece of evidence was a 1911 Kirk survey map. The result of a thorough analysis of the map both by hand and by computer the Kirk survey map was proven to be accurate within 1 foot for every 1992 feet...less than feet per mile and proved conclusively that the township had moved the road more than 18 feet outside of it's lawful right of way.

Now what was the response from the critics and pundits.. you know people like yourselves? Absolute silence. It completely shut them up.

Like the line from the Stan Ridgeway song "Camouflage"....."Things are never quite the way they seem".

And the same might hold true when it comes to the White video. So when it comes to matters of law and litigation? Don't be so quick in your rush to judgement.
🤣🤣🤣
No one cares, Mr. Buttocks

Thebrownblob

1716304006196.gif