Driver next to me doesn’t like me going slow

rod

Retired 22 years
Nobody says you HAVE to go slow. Just give them an honest days work for an honest days pay. On the other hand running around like a chicken with its head cut off will kill you.

Staydryitsraining

Your name implies your worthless intentionally. No one likes that except other trash bags, I'll also assume your the type who pretends to be a bad ass but if you got hit in the face you'd call the cops. Or go get your gun and handle it like a real man.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
Just from your posts on here you sound like the type of driver that goes slow on purpose No matter how many stops you have. Always bragging about being slow and filing 9.5 every week. You sound like a biotch. Sack up and put your fair days work in.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Just from your posts on here you sound like the type of driver that goes slow on purpose No matter how many stops you have. Always bragging about being slow and filing 9.5 every week. You sound like a biotch. Sack up and put your fair days work in.
Doing the job at a steady pace and not counting bathroom breaks as a break is not going slow on purpose.

DOK

Yeah that’s a big factor, you have a slow guy next to you and you might as well go slow yourself or you’ll get dumped on. Working long hours doesn’t bother some.

Brown Down

I bet his pace is probably a lot more consistent than 90% of the people that do this job. I'm also willing to bet the number of accidents,injuries , misdelivered packages, non sheeted packages, and overall customer complaints are also way lower than 90% of the drivers.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Doing the job at a steady pace and not counting bathroom breaks as a break is not going slow on purpose.
Or some of these :censored2:ing fools who put their lunch or breaks down while on the drive to and from the building...stupid AF...same drivers who will whine about having to help out 9.5 drivers....these are the true little biotches.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I bet his pace is probably a lot more consistent than 90% of the people that do this job. I'm also willing to bet the number of accidents,injuries , misdelivered packages, non sheeted packages, and overall customer complaints are also way lower than 90% of the drivers.
This company gets so much free labor it's a joke. They have to manipulate everything here give you 10 hours of work and want it done in 8.5...ftg

Thebrownblob

I would call it following in the methods. They are your friend. You’ll have a long career if you do that, if you don’t, it’s 50-50. If you’re the kind of driver that takes shortcuts the company has you right where they want you, you’re just a few Observations away from the beginning of some progressive discipline.

Brown Down

I would call it following in the methods. They are your friend. You’ll have a long career if you do that, if you don’t, it’s 50-50. If you’re the kind of driver that takes shortcuts the company has you right where they want you, you’re just a few Observations away from the beginning of some progressive discipline.
And they won't start those observations until they get busted for telling people to do it. They're your "friend" until the fire gets lit underneath their seat.

Thebrownblob

Or some of these :censored2:ing fools who put their lunch or breaks down while on the drive to and from the building...stupid AF...same drivers who will whine about having to help out 9.5 drivers....these are the true little biotches.
Also come in an hour early and set their truck up off the clock.

Brown Down

Also come in an hour early and set their truck up off the clock.
Here we go in and make management punch them in early. It is really put a stop to to it as management now doesn't like to explain why one or two drivers starts 20 minutes early without being coded into anything. It's really put a stop to it