Feeder Inward Sensor

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Also, how long have you worked here? Do you realize we’ve had telematics for several decades that they’ve been able to use to target and harass? They’ve known almost exactly what you’re doing in your car for quite a long time.
Rubbing one out in the back inside a dr bag???

some1else

Banned
Lol how do you make it through life? You do realize there’s more cameras pointing at you every day than anything in the cab of your truck? I’ve had more than a dozen people terminated because of cameras unrelated to UPS and exactly 0 related to anything in cab, but you keep trying and keep worrying because apparently you lose a lot of sleep about this. Thankfully the contract outlines pretty clearly they can’t really use them for much of anything.
Why is it mounted looking down the aisle through the bulkhead and not the driver? And why did you ignore that question

Thebrownblob

Rubbing one out in the back inside a dr bag???
We had a case once for someone got fired for having sex in the back of the truck. When we finally found out how management determined what they were doing was because every day he was stopping opening his bulkhead door closing it for about 15 to 20 minutes and then opening it again with no movement of the truck lol. Same for a guy who decided to buckle his seatbelt and sit on top of it. In both instances, the company went out and looked to see what was actually going on. And that’s when the termination happened.

Thebrownblob

Why is it mounted looking down the aisle through the bulkhead and not the driver? And why did you ignore that question
I don’t really have time for your silly question because it’s nonsense. What about when my bulkhead doors closed? What about when my truck is completely bulked out for the first four hours of my day? What do you think the companies doing with this information that cannot use? touching themselves? Follow the methods do your job like someone in management sitting next to you every day, then, when they come to observe you, (and they will) they won’t have much to say.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t really have time for your silly question because it’s nonsense. What about when my bulkhead doors closed? What about when my truck is completely bulked out for the first four hours of my day? What do you think the companies doing with this information that cannot use? touching themselves? Follow the methods do your job like someone in management sitting next to you every day, then, when they come to observe you, (and they will) they won’t have much to say.
So what if he is in the back of the truck? Unless it was long enough he should have entered it as break time.

Thebrownblob

So what if he is in the back of the truck? Unless it was long enough he should have entered it as break time.
Yep agreed, but unfortunately, the guy stopped almost every day for about a month in the same spot not at lunch wasting time they did not know what he was doing in his truck until they went and observed lol. Apparently he was married and that was not his wife either. 😂 I do not believe he ever admitted to sex in the truck, but he had an unauthorized person in the back.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
and they/them view?
You're one of those people
_r9QZi.gif

some1else

Banned
That’s a long way of saying it’s mounted looking into the bulkhead door so they can see you in the back of the truck.
Be honest you never wondered why it’s way over there in every truck? Alotnof them the back up camera is blocking it from even seeing the driver but each and every one has a clear view of the package area.

Thebrownblob

That’s a long way of saying it’s mounted looking into the bulkhead door so they can see you in the back of the truck.
Be honest you never wondered why it’s way over there in every truck? Alotnof them the back up camera is blocking it from even seeing the driver but each and every one has a clear view of the package area.
1695437184747.gif

Thebrownblob

Driver side Bulkhead door
Position a Position b

Where would you mount a “sensor” to monitor driver behaviors?
Where would you mount a camera to watch a driver in the back of the truck?
What exactly is it that you suppose they’re watching us do? Work? Lol. Here’s a brilliant idea since you’re so worried about It, it is very high tech….. close the bulkhead door! 😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol how do you make it through life? You do realize there’s more cameras pointing at you every day than anything in the cab of your truck? I’ve had more than a dozen people terminated because of cameras unrelated to UPS and exactly 0 related to anything in cab, but you keep trying and keep worrying because apparently you lose a lot of sleep about this. Thankfully the contract outlines pretty clearly they can’t really use them for much of anything.
He's right that a "sensor" is worse than a normal visual camera in most ways. Whether you consider it a camera or not, it's AI based analysis of what you're doing and a report is generated making it much easier for management than hours of video they don't have time to go through.

some1else

Banned
What exactly is it that you suppose they’re watching us do? Work? Lol. Here’s a brilliant idea since you’re so worried about It, it is very high tech….. close the bulkhead door! 😂
More likely for workers comp cases than production but could be useful for both. Your lack of imagination does not mean the information can be harmful without being allowed to be used directly. People much smarter than you or I spent 30 years risking illegally collecting data that could never be used in court. Even though it couldn’t be used as evidence it’s still valuable. Hundreds of federal agents and telecom employees spent the whole careers gathering information that could never be used in a trial and blob could have saved them the time. Hey guys it’s a conspiracy you can’t use that info iditots!

Attachments

• IMG_4857.png
    IMG_4857.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 31

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dude is so sensitive about cameras!!!! Why tho?
Exactly!

If you're not doing anything wrong, what are you so afraid of comrades?

Personally, I am very excited about being surveilled. If I am doing anything that doesn't live up to the company's standards, I would like to be reeducated so I can be an exemplary employee.

I don't know why everyone's so worried, our leadership just wants what is best for us.

542thruNthru

Exactly!

If you're not doing anything wrong, what are you so afraid of comrades?

Personally, I am very excited about being surveilled. If I am doing anything that doesn't live up to the company's standards, I would like to be reeducated so I can be an exemplary employee.

I don't know why everyone's so worried, our leadership just wants what is best for us.
I agree 100%

Feeder is the one position that needs to be watched 24 hours. They have the most lenient rules when it comes to alcohol and drug but yet they can do the most destruction.

Man I love when we agree!

Hey how you enjoying that pension money you didn't earn..;)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree 100%

Feeder is the one position that needs to be watched 24 hours. They have the most lenient rules
Wow, this is something I didn't even consider.

24 hours would be a great idea!
I look forward to getting Lytx devices installed in my personal vehicles.

Maybe they could even install one in my bathroom. The sensors could determine if I'm straining too hard when I poop, and make diet recommendations so I get enough fiber.

So nice that we're on the same page with this topic my comrade!