THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

Great to hear, but that's not where the conversation was going before you commented. The call was for doing away with cars and taking public transportation.
Don't you know it's all about him. Everything has to be the way he sees it or it's fake news or not important etc etc

Edit. It's not funny it's exactly how you post on here. It's sad really.

tourists24

Don't you know it's all about him. Everything has to be the way he sees it or it's fake news or not important etc etc

Edit. It's not funny it's exactly how you post on here. It's sad really.
Eh it's all good. This is all just a forum. Takes all kinds I guess. I try to just enjoy it all no matter who is posting for/against me. At the end of the day it'll just be beer time.

oil is satanic

wars for oil are satanic

the working conditions are satanic

the pollution is satanic

jesus would have no part of this. he would find a way and be fighting against it.
b664bff7-2266-412f-b048-1f38d377f3ea_text.gif

PT Car Washer

Stormy D. Gonna get up there and make Donnie look a total dik
Judge had to tone down Stormy's testimony today about her encounter with trump. Too many steamy details which trump denies ever happened. I just wonder how many people in this country believe her account and how many believe trumps denial?

Judge had to tone down Stormy's testimony today about her encounter with trump. Too many steamy details which trump denies ever happened. I just wonder how many people in this country believe her account and how many believe trumps denial?
If an adulterous president (even if before his service) is your worst fear, you should check out now.

vantexan

What fantasy island are you on? When has she ever accused him of rape? She'd be collecting tens of millions like E. Jean Carroll if she were and the supposed rape happened in one of the far Left states.