THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

trump fans are afraid of justice?
Accounting errors turned into felonies? Trump didn't even make the errors. Some justice you've got going there. Tell me again why Biden can break national security laws for decades concerning classified documents but not be charged at all yet Trump is? Doesn't matter about cooperation. Think a thief who steals a car is cleared if he cooperates and gives the car back?

Brown Down

Accounting errors turned into felonies? Trump didn't even make the errors. Some justice you've got going there. Tell me again why Biden can break national security laws for decades concerning classified documents but not be charged at all yet Trump is? Doesn't matter about cooperation. Think a thief who steals a car is cleared if he cooperates and gives the car back?
It's easy because he's a "my party" or else person. Everything's justified if his party does it and everything is vilified if the other party does it. Way too many of them on both sides anymore and it's quite pathetic

PT Car Washer

Accounting errors? Really? LOL Maybe you should be in charge of trumps legal defense. LOL

PT Car Washer

It's easy because he's a "my party" or else person. Everything's justified if his party does it and everything is vilified if the other party does it. Way too many of them on both sides anymore and it's quite pathetic
Actually I am an Independent voter and have crossed Party line many times. I prefer to vote for the man (or woman) rather then a certain political party.

Actually I am an Independent voter and have crossed Party line many times. I prefer to vote for the man (or woman) rather then a certain political party.
It used to be easy to be this way, but recent history has shown that neither party will strongly back a centrist. The only way to gain the support needed to win is to reach into the extremes, unfortunately. Appeasing vocal minorities is no way to run a country for the majority, and it's showing.

Brown Down

No you're a BS artist and honestly half of your posts are person with tax on everybody's intelligence in this forum.
You really are a pathetic car washer.

Brown Down

You're not even aware what the charges are in this trial?
No because all he knows is it's against Trump and that makes him happy. Whether they're legit charges or brought the legit way is completely irrelevant in his mind as is evidenced by me asking him about the tampering charges being non-existent against the FBI agents.