🌟 **Attention Members: Seeking Input on Grievance for Option Days Payout Delay** 🌟

Moochiemane

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding a situation I am currently facing and would greatly appreciate your insights and advice.

I have noticed that my option days payout has been lagging for a week now, and despite my follow-ups, there hasn't been much progress. I am considering filing a grievance to address this delay and ensure that the payment is processed promptly.

Has anyone else experienced a similar delay in receiving their option days payout? If so, were you able to successfully file a grievance to resolve the issue? I would like to hear about your experiences and any advice you may have on the matter.

Your input and guidance would be invaluable to me as I navigate this situation. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Looking forward to your responses,

UPS driver

Over70irregs

I take all my days. More days you work the more wear tear on your body. Taxes eat you up. Otherwise message sup to contact payroll. It will come. You can go penalty route but honey is better than vinegar. Ive done both. Good luck.

Moochiemane

It’s been over 10 days since I requested it and sup has escalated as with payroll and HR . Just wondering if I could get penalty pay for that. It’s really not about the money. It’s the principal that gets me.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Another one who was looking for a job and accidentally found "WORK" and will use every excuse in the book to get out of it. Why these people even choose UPS to apply to boggles my mind. Once again-----UPS is NOT a nine to five job. It's HARD work and lots of it.

542thruNthru

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding a situation I am currently facing and would greatly appreciate your insights and advice.

I have noticed that my option days payout has been lagging for a week now, and despite my follow-ups, there hasn't been much progress. I am considering filing a grievance to address this delay and ensure that the payment is processed promptly.

Has anyone else experienced a similar delay in receiving their option days payout? If so, were you able to successfully file a grievance to resolve the issue? I would like to hear about your experiences and any advice you may have on the matter.

Your input and guidance would be invaluable to me as I navigate this situation. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

UPS driver
Article 17

Hello Everyone,

UPS driver
Take the damn days off

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello Everyone,

UPS driver
Are you AI because you write like it and now I think you’re punk ass bitch

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Tried to delay them to July 1st so it does not show up on this current quarter?
They've been varying, odd issues. The two part timers who have already been thru driving school and used as seasonal drivers during peak got moved to seasonal drivers last week. This week, their checks showed like .145 hours and 3 hours, even tho they both worked roughly 20 last week.
Another was a full time driver did not receive his vacation check, even tho it's in the system correctly, and then another has two weeks of vacation coming up and the first one was short one day.
Random, odd things to all happen at once.

They've been varying, odd issues. The two part timers who have already been thru driving school and used as seasonal drivers during peak got moved to seasonal drivers last week. This week, their checks showed like .145 hours and 3 hours, even tho they both worked roughly 20 last week.
Another was a full time driver did not receive his vacation check, even tho it's in the system correctly, and then another has two weeks of vacation coming up and the first one was short one day.
Random, odd things to all happen at once.
I don't know what the hell this company is doing anymore

Thebrownblob

It’s been over 10 days since I requested it and sup has escalated as with payroll and HR . Just wondering if I could get penalty pay for that. It’s really not about the money. It’s the principal that gets me.
This was really a question for your business agent as there are time limits on filing for penalties.

Thebrownblob

I take all my days. More days you work the more wear tear on your body. Taxes eat you up. Otherwise message sup to contact payroll. It will come. You can go penalty route but honey is better than vinegar. Ive done both. Good luck.
I’ll take the vinegar, I’ve turned a $200 payroll error into a $5000 penalty payment.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Our BA has been telling all members to file immediately on all payroll shortages. Do not wait. I’ll be filing myself on Monday as I’m short a considerable amount of pay this week. If a company can’t pay their employees for the correct amount of time and for the correct rate of pay, what else can’t they do properly?

542thruNthru

Every member should always file 2 days after notifying management of the shortage. This company loves to say they are doing everything they can to get you your money but even when they actually are the grievance timeliness is getting shorter and shorter. Don't fall for the trap and file.

PreTrippin’

About 150 Miles From Nowhere
Every member should always file 2 days after notifying management of the shortage. This company loves to say they are doing everything they can to get you your money but even when they actually are the grievance timeliness is getting shorter and shorter. Don't fall for the trap and file.
Well said friend. Even in our backwater building we’ve won a few good penalty payments because they tried to be slimy. It’s going around right now. Take them to the mat.