2 pay checks left...

PT Car Washer

@PT Car Washer if any are expired, the company is supposed to turn the money over to your state government (riiiiight) to go into the unclaimed property department, under your name.

If that doesn't work, you could try to get someone in payroll to reissue it. Maybe leave out the part that you neglected to deposit it. Union might be able to help with reissuing the check.

As a last resort, you can file a claim with your state wage & hour board. There may be a hearing with an arbitrator, if they don't just cut the check.

It's way easier to just deposit those suckers.
No, none are expired but one is from March and another from April so I guess I had better get them to the bank.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
There is an electronics stub associated with direct deposit. You should see it in black and white and not color like color TV. :lol:
You guys are kinda crappy about the live checks.

My center friend’ed up the pension at the start of several drivers careers. They discovered the screw up about two years back.

Two of them had to file grievances and try to prove when they started driving. For some reason, the burden was on them.
One of them still had boxes of paper stubs, and it made the process so much easier for him.

I don’t trust UPS to hold my records for me.

pkgdriver

You guys are kinda crappy about the live checks.

My center friend’ed up the pension at the start of several drivers careers. They discovered the screw up about two years back.

Two of them had to file grievances and try to prove when they started driving. For some reason, the burden was on them.
One of them still had boxes of paper stubs, and it made the process so much easier for him.

I don’t trust UPS to hold my records for me.
Yep I have 95% of my stubs 86- Nov 2022. WDFD
That being said not having direct deposit and not depositing your check by app is silly.
But what ever floats your boat. Making sure hours are correct. Well ok.