2020 candidates

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why don’t the Dimocrats draft Hillary, and tell everyone else to go home?
After all, they’ve been screaming that they were robbed in 2016. Perfect opportunity to right an injustice!

El Correcto

god is dead
How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration
A larger explanation is political. Between 2008 and 2016, Democrats became more and more confident that the country’s growing Latino population gave the party an electoral edge. To win the presidency, Democrats convinced themselves, they didn’t need to reassure white people skeptical of immigration so long as they turned out their Latino base. “The fastest-growing sector of the American electorate stampeded toward the Democrats this November,” Salon declared after Obama’s 2008 win. “If that pattern continues, the GOP is doomed to 40 years of wandering in a desert.”

I feel the need to post this for the thousandth time for anyone planning to vote for these clowns. You wonder why they feel the need to speak Spanish in every debate? Why they are so dead set on not solving the border crisis and wanting de facto open borders through underfunding and sabotage?

It’s disgusting watching these lying clowns.

El Correcto

god is dead
They should be tried for treason and hung.

Bunch of no good frauds using government to seize wealth and not respecting the limits placed on interfering with individual liberties.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t these frauds get enough money from the foreign interests and the corporations?

Why are they coming after my paycheck? I do not want added payroll taxes or to pay more for Medicare for all. I already have great insurance, :censored2: people who vote to take away what I’ve earned.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
65230182_2483390861697861_1650505440217268224_n.jpg

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrat platform 2020
We want to seize more wealth from working class.

We want the Nancy Pelosi types to pay less in taxes.

We want to continue to expand the executive to encompass the legislature’s job.

We want to expand the number of Supreme Court Justices and pack it so your constitution doesn’t get in the way of fundamentally changing America.

The grossest bourgeois filth I’ve seen, they are worse than FDR and that man was fighting a World War.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hey :censored2: nuts, what about people like me?

I didn’t go to college out of choice, had access through the hazel wood act and still didn’t go. Here you jackasses are trying to give a handout to your biggest demographic, people too stupid to realize they didn’t need college to be successful.

The :censored2:ing nerve of these people, they are specifically targeting their voting base with my tax dollars. I’m also tired of these “college educated people vote democrat because they are smart” statistic they like to throw around.

If these people are so smart why are we having to bail them out? Why haven’t they figured out that’s not what the federal government is there for and you shouldn’t :censored2:ing sign the dotted line if you can’t afford it?

These people are not smart they are sheep, indoctrinated into Marxism without even realizing it. They learned from their tenured government welfare queens how great big government is.

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously how do people sit in those audiences and not scream at these liars. You couldn’t pay me enough to hold my tongue through a Bernie Pander’s speech or that :censored2: from south beach talking about handing my tax dollars over to his voters.

El Correcto

god is dead
Watching this bull:censored2: just made me realize how badly we need to shut down the department of indoctrination. The federal government had no place in educating children, they should be educated by life experiences and the free market. Have them little :censored2:s running newspapers and shouting headlines.

LarryBird

Don’t these frauds get enough money from the foreign interests and the corporations?

Why are they coming after my paycheck? I do not want added payroll taxes or to pay more for Medicare for all. I already have great insurance, :censored2: people who vote to take away what I’ve earned.
Stop blathering about your meager :censored2:ing tax dollar contribution.

You'd swear you were Lance Bass, with his tax burden, and you were supporting a small city with your withholdings alone, instead of like the white Antoine Dodson, paying out barely enough for a few snickers bars and MRE or two to eat each week, for a single special soldier, while you scream at the top of your lungs - hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo check, the Gov't is coming for yo checks!!! Lie about yo hours, bitches! Lie about yo hours!

Get real.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot - me me me me me me, mine mine mine mine mine mine, I I I I I I I I I I I I I, I have I have I have I have, I have, I pay I pay I pay I pay.