BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
65717724_1483075158483850_9061283999783059456_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 162

newfie

Looked like the fix was in for Harris. She never had to answer any real questions or explain her answers.

its always interesting to watch the hypocrisy in journalism . Savannah Gutherie for instance can do a brutal interview against a conservative yet repeatedly let dems dodge answering questions they didnt like without trying to pin them down or ask follow ups.

chuck todd interviewing a conservative often looks like he is possessed to the degree it almost appears his eyes roll back in his head like he's having a demonic moment. yet looks like the pitcher at a slow pitch softball game in this affair.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember when candidates used to spend an entire week practicing and rehearsing for a debate?? They would get a room at HoJos, eat fried clams and lime sherbet and play-act with a person who played the opposition.
Like Archie & Edith would say, "Those were the days."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny how not one candidate mention anything , when they were accusing big business as being bad, about the Higher Education scam. The leaders of many schools are bring in VERY big bucks and not paying their fair share. Bernie at least should recall this , his wife was once one of those people, until she got fired for falsifying financial records.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden's performance was so good one of his main financial backers stopped sending him money. How many more will follow him ? Because to make it to the next set of debates, each clown has to raise X amount of funds.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Didn’t seem like Biden did that well in the debate, he seemed slow on the draw.
Seemed like he did pretty well to me.

Maybe it's cause I listened to a podcast of it instead of watching. The other people seemed angry or full blown nutcase extremist. None of the others can win moderates' votes.

BrownArmy

Seemed like he did pretty well to me.

Maybe it's cause I listened to a podcast of it instead of watching. The other people seemed angry or full blown nutcase extremist. None of the others can win moderates' votes.

That makes sense, the video is always different than the audio.

On live broadcast he looked upset and confused.