2023 Contract Teamster Zoom Call

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The guys had a heart to heart with him.
View attachment 440530
1124336W5xFR4z4.gif

Wally

A couple nights ago people are trying to say VP of local 804 wasn’t on board with the contract. He put that to bed big time, he loves it.
Did they get the 804 a $1000 a month pension increase like they got for the central?

Thebrownblob

It would seem you would know all about it being such a big time elected leader. Let's face it- you will still get yours regardless. And good for you. Probably deserve it.
I don’t know if he’s just a business agent or executive board member, business agents are often appointed. And most of them probably make less than a top scale driver. If he wasn’t on the negotiating committee, he likely only knows what you know about the new agreement.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IDK, I do find it humorous that about two or three years ago he was ready to fight UPS over the PVD after his “big win” in court. And now he says nothing? Weird
This is what irks me to no end. They kept PVDs silent throughout the entire negotiations when they were making great headway to remove them. More dues for the union I guess. I really do not like the step towards gigification of jobs. It keeps reminding me of the inevitable You vill own nothing and you vill be happy they’re pushing.

I don’t know if he’s just a business agent or executive board member, business agents are often appointed. And most of them probably make less than a top scale driver. If he wasn’t on the negotiating committee, he likely only knows what you know about the new agreement.
That's odd- he tends to act like he knows a lot more than anyone else. Of course- this IS the-land-of-make-believe...

Wally

We have a plethora of experts here on various subjects. Some good, some not as expert as they claim.