22.4 accepting a Regular driver position

Unknown1234

I got offered a regular package driver job at another hub within the same local. I’m currently a 22.4. I of course accepted the regular driver position but my question is this. Would I eventually get offered a regular driver position at my current hub or is the new hub going to be my forever home? SoCal local 396

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Another 224 Mafia member gets bumped up...

Congrats.
ForsakenExaltedGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
its all permanent. Either move or wait. It should not take long to become a regular at your current hub.

IMO use the opportunity to pick your favorite hub. There is no reason to bid RPCD earlier unless you already went through your 4-year progression.

Unknown1234

What's the difference in drive time to the two hubs?
This adds up.

Hope this helps.

Current is like 5 mins new one will be 7 mins. The thing that gets me is that I know a lot of routes from my current hub and was wanting to probably bid on one some day but being a 22.4 is trash lol.

PT Car Washer

And here you have to be a RCPD to be able to put your name on the feeder list which is my main goal.
At my building you must have a years safe driving in the package driver classification to bid into Feeders. FT or PT air driving does not count. Not sure about 22.4 but I can see where it would be denied as not a real package car driver. Just a "combo driver".

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
At my building you must have a years safe driving in the package driver classification to bid into Feeders. FT or PT air driving does not count. Not sure about 22.4 but I can see where it would be denied as not a real package car driver. Just a "combo driver".
Never got why that is because we drive as many miles, so just make it 2 years for pt air. If no full timer wants to go feeder why shouldn't a seniority driver get to rather than someone off the street?

542thruNthru

Never got why that is because we drive as many miles, so just make it 2 years for pt air. If no full timer wants to go feeder why shouldn't a seniority driver get to rather than someone off the street?
Maybe because you don't have to qualify and any idiot with a pulse can be a air driver?