220.00 a week into the UPS...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I ran into a guy I use to work with and he had a finger from the fingertip to the first knuckle taken off by a bulkhead door a while back. Crazy.
I know a guy who had his index finger chopped off at the first knuckle by garage door opener
He calls it “ The Teazer”

Commercial Inside Release

When I lost a finger, it was more numb than painful. Wrapped it in a T-shirt to stop the mess, and keep the wind off of the wound, which probably helped. Some pain when the doctor shot it full of novacaine? and was digging around in it, cleaning.

Saw a guy get his finger ripped off, not cut. It was hanging from a length of tendon... Seemed like that one hurt.

Another guy was explaining how part of an industrial HVAC system worked, and while he was looking at the guys and talking, his finger got into a belt and pulley system. His arm went around the system along with the belt and around the pulleys, until it eventually spit what used to be his finger out the bottom freeing his hand. He was so shocked, whatever pain he felt didn't seem all that important to him.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I did get bit by a black racer a couple weekends ago.
images