251 United Action Slate

Stonefish

What local are you in?? Do you have the balls to post this. I think you are an Internet troll with no balls. I wish you would prove me wrong and post your local.

They are children who hide behind this forum and spout immature garbage laughing about a steward resigning. There aren't many people who want to do that job or have the capability to to it good. People should be asking him to stay and help the new group out. I guess they may not need them because the new group will let the attorney's handle it.

​I almost forgot. TDU may have won but you will see in January TDU SUCKS.

They are children who hide behind this forum and spout immature garbage laughing about a steward resigning. There aren't many people who want to do that job or have the capability to to it good. People should be asking him to stay and help the new group out. I guess they may not need them because the new group will let the attorney's handle it.

​I almost forgot. TDU may have won but you will see in January TDU SUCKS.
TDU does suck and they will swallow us up if we don't make educated decisions. Negativity will doom us all. Keep an eye on TDU. They watch the international who watches TDU ????????????????

C

chuchu

This new slate now say they are not TDU. Lmao! They were handing out TDU's crap newspaper a month ago. They are all over the TDU website. These guys will lie to their own mothers to get a vote. I'm reading their qualifications, it's hysterical! Most of these guys running for BA were never even stewards. The ones that were stewards were removed for despicable reasons.
Since their "qualifications" are that much of a joke I guess it shows how bad the incumbents were hated. Explain that to us. Why trade your existing car for one that you've never seen unless the one you have is worthless to you and ANYTHING has to be better than what you had. Now that's hysterical. Not really.

Since their "qualifications" are that much of a joke I guess it shows how bad the incumbents were hated. Explain that to us. Why trade your existing car for one that you've never seen unless the one you have is worthless to you and ANYTHING has to be better than what you had. Now that's hysterical. Not really.
Trust me chuchu. There's more to it.

slaveofbigbrown

Stinks doing just fine. He's upset just like all the members that voted for the membership including myself! Some members of our local wanted change and there getting it!

BUT from what I have read and learned about the TDU, I can't wait to be the first one to say "You wanted it"! They'll be a 1 and done slate. And unfortunately the next slate will have to repair the damage that was caused

OffRoutesPay

Stinks doing just fine. He's upset just like all the members that voted for the membership including myself! Some members of our local wanted change and there getting it!

BUT from what I have read and learned about the TDU, I can't wait to be the first one to say "You wanted it"! They'll be a 1 and done slate. And unfortunately the next slate will have to repair the damage that was caused

Sounds like what most people ( and myself ) said when a TDU backed slate won in NYC Local 804 but they won a 2nd term. Like someone said blame the incumbents for leaving the door wide open. Good Luck 251

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What should concern you, isnt the damage thats going to be done, but rather, the damage that is ALREADY DONE with this contract and the last contract. Dont put the cart before the ox bro. There is plenty of damage done to us UPSers already and this contract isnt even ratified yet.

You should center your attention on that, before you start imagining damage that hasnt occured yet.

Peace

TOS

C

chuchu

Trust me chuchu. There's more to it.
Im sure there is. There is a lot of frustration in the membership and many of our experiences are probably different. Open and honest communication before and during this TA would have helped many locals respect level for them. I guess we'll all find out. Talk is cheap huh?

Stonefish

Im sure there is. There is a lot of frustration in the membership and many of our experiences are probably different. Open and honest communication before and during this TA would have helped many locals respect level for them. I guess we'll all find out. Talk is cheap huh?

Most of the time there is more to a situation than most know.
What people hear on the shop floor may not necessarily be what happened in the hearing.
Campaigns are negative and people take sides and feelings get hurt. Someone has lose.
For the members sake I hope the new group works out for them but my experience has been bad with TDU groups.
I'm sure if the new group doesn't do what they committed to we will hear about it on this site.
The election is over pull it together and work for the membership that did or even did not vote for you.

slaveofbigbrown

Well the first lie from the new slate is revealed. Today I was informed that the new slate is promising Stewart positions to some of there supporters.

Now if I remember correctly any person wishing to be a Stewart had to be elected by there peers? One of the people promised ( works in my center) don't know his ass from his elbow, and not liked by half the building!

I'll be damed if I'm represented by this clown! I'll throw the dice representing myself.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Well the first lie from the new slate is revealed. Today I was informed that the new slate is promising Stewart positions to some of there supporters.

Now if I remember correctly any person wishing to be a Stewart had to be elected by there peers? One of the people promised ( works in my center) don't know his ass from his elbow, and not liked by half the building!

I'll be damed if I'm represented by this clown! I'll throw the dice representing myself.

This varies and depends on the individual local's by-laws. My local requires that stewards be elected but also allows for stewards/alternate stewards to be appointed as-needed.

Quite frankly, stewards should always be elected so they can be held accountable by their coworkers. The steward I "replaced" was appointed and didn't feel the need to do their job.

slaveofbigbrown

Yeah piedmont ure right. We too have the same bylaws. That's ok. If stink and my Stewart resign I'm running. With a little guidance from them I'll be good.

smells like godzilla

Bylaws for 251 do not require shop steward elections, the agent makes the appointment (and an election can determine that appointment, mind you). United Action pushed a by laws change requiring shop steward elections, but it didn't pass by 2/3rds as required. You know all this slaveofbigbrown, or you should.
I believe there will be shop steward elections here in 251 with the new slate (term starts in January). Anyone has the right to run (even current stewards) and will receive training from the Local.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Bylaws for 251 do not require shop steward elections, the agent makes the appointment (and an election can determine that appointment, mind you). United Action pushed a by laws change requiring shop steward elections, but it didn't pass by 2/3rds as required. You know all this slaveofbigbrown, or you should.
I believe there will be shop steward elections here in 251 with the new slate (term starts in January). Anyone has the right to run (even current stewards) and will receive training from the Local.

How are B and his son Stink 219 doing?