32bj

Can anyone direct me to a site similar to Brown cafe but for doorman and porters in 32 bj Union ?

LMGTFY

I’ve been working as a doorman for the past two years. It’s a great job. No complaints except so much drama with the guys. I’ve managed to stay out of it for the past two years but for some reason I got pulled in. Can someone get fired for “he said she said stuff?”

I’ve been working as a doorman for the past two years. It’s a great job. No complaints except so much drama with the guys. I’ve managed to stay out of it for the past two years but for some reason I got pulled in. Can someone get fired for “he said she said stuff?”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes, especially if the she can check off two or more quota boxes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How much money might a doorman make

Made 60k with overtime. Then around 7k for the holidays.

$23 an hour is top pay.

Made 60k with overtime. Then around 7k for the holidays.

$23 an hour is top pay.

$23.75

F

Frankie's Friend

Did you just use a term that excludes women from an occupation?! Did you just say doorman instead of doorperson, when women are just as capable of opening doors just as anyone? Are you purposely using words to assert your male privilege?!
Depends on where that door leads you. Priscilla Correctness Presley.

F

Frankie's Friend

Did you just use a term that excludes women from an occupation?! Did you just say doorman instead of doorperson, when women are just as capable of opening doors just as anyone? Are you purposely using words to assert your male privilege?!
20180421_204842.jpg