oldngray

nowhere special
I know, that's why I want a good website to guide me through the whole transition. I hear Medicare is raised, if you make too much money every year. Want to keep everything as low as I can.

I wonder how much Medicare premiums get higher? Hmmm. If not that much, maybe I'm fretting for nothing.
Medicare went up about $5 to $174.70/month this year for part A and B which everyone gets. Definitely get a good Medicare Advantage Plan which is part C and costs from nothing extra to a few dollars more on top of the cost for A and B.

upschuck

Yep the last time I used TurboTax it was close to $200 with me doing all the work. I think I paid a little over 300 for actual tax person to prepare it and do it all for me. Much less stress.
I use the cash app tax. It's free, and is about exactly what TT would have been.

Oh don’t worry those Trump tax breaks didn’t help us it only helped corporations. Right?
Our current tax rate will expire at the end of next year
The tax rate will not be the same and the brackets would be lowered so you're getting to the next tire tax bracket earlier.
. Biden already said, before he dropped out of the race...

That he would let them expire and not renew them

Thebrownblob

Our current tax rate will expire at the end of next year
The tax rate will be the same but the brackets would be lowered so you're getting to the next tire tax bracket earlier.
. Biden already said, before he dropped out of the race...

That he would let them expire and not renew them
That will already squeeze Americans that have been squeezed by inflation even further. Not a very good idea in my opinion.

Over70irregs

Toughen up. $ is volatile which leads to wars and talk of wars.
1722807862311.png