Am I going to be full time or seasonal

RawDiaw88

My job title says “full time combo driver” but I’m coming in with all the seasonal hires I have a car mortgage and kids having no income coming in is a no go. I just need some solid info before I leave my job just to be lay off in the next few months

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My job title says “full time combo driver” but I’m coming in with all the seasonal hires I have a car mortgage and kids having no income coming in is a no go. I just need some solid info before I leave my job just to be lay off in the next few months

Maybe ask the people hiring you? Although they’ve been known to lie

PT Car Washer

You may want to apply as a PT package handler and work your way up to FT. You will have no guarantees coming in as a combo driver. What does that even mean?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Combo driver:

Full time in the title / seasonal in the computer.