New guy

Box Ox

An ORS had the nerve to ask what took me so long when I rolled in at 9 o clock with 200 stops. I looked at him dead in the eyes and said "you have no idea what I've been through today" and it wiped the smile off his face real quick. I'm new and getting the dog :censored2: routes nothing I can do about that at the moment.

Your shop steward should be willing to bring that up with management if he’s not a sissy.

PreTrippin’

I don’t have anything to say
So what's up mother:censored2:ers. Short time coming but I'm a new guy here on BrownCafe and I'm ready to get :censored2: on. 10 year PT scumbag that went seasonal driving last peak, went back to the building, and now "summer seasonal" driving again. I like to smoke weed and that's why I haven't went to feeder but need the money so I'm trying package car. This job sucks dick but I'm attempting to go full time since it takes forever to go 22.3. Reddit is for pusillanimous and you have to be politically correct on there so I came here because I have a sense of humor. Tear me a new one let's do this!!! 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Sheesh I leave this place for one week and @Savage21 makes an alt. What else did I miss?