Crazy Amazon Driver

Whereistheunion

2 people transported to hospital after accident involving Amazon truck in Greene County. Amazon driver was cited for not yielding the right of way drove directly into the intersection.​

Attachments

• OVIW353NRFC37HYIFN5LHWTWMA.jpg
    OVIW353NRFC37HYIFN5LHWTWMA.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 73

JL 0513

The guy that dropped off at my place today was doing sprints up to my porch and back, even tossed the package to me from a good 20ish ft

I've seen Amazon deliveries just dropped midway up driveways. These guys don't even want to complete the walk to the house.

Zowert

I've seen Amazon deliveries just dropped midway up driveways. These guys don't even want to complete the walk to the house.
I think a lot of DSP’s will pay their drivers for 10 hours of work regardless of when they finish. So it is incentive for them to rush, get done in 7 hours and get paid for 10. I talked to one Amazon dude that bragged about completing his route in 6 hours and still getting paid for 10. He’s going to kill someone.

allahuakbar

She/Her
I think a lot of DSP’s will pay their drivers for 10 hours of work regardless of when they finish. So it is incentive for them to rush, get done in 7 hours and get paid for 10. I talked to one Amazon dude that bragged about completing his route in 6 hours and still getting paid for 10. He’s going to kill someone.
If that was the case here I would be out at 3 o’clock every day