Crazy Amazon Driver

542thruNthru

They lost. I’m not going to say which way my vote went, but I thought they were going to win.
The reform slate in my local lost as well. Personally I think if they talked more about how they'd improve the local instead of just constant slander and over blown allegations they'd have won.

Your election seemed similar from what I saw and heard. Competition is good but not when it's just an episode of the Jerry Springer show.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The reform slate in my local lost as well. Personally I think if they talked more about how they'd improve the local instead of just constant slander and over blown allegations they'd have won.

Your election seemed similar from what I saw and heard. Competition is good but not when it's just an episode of the Jerry Springer show.
That’s a pretty accurate analogy, that’s exactly what it felt like. Teamsters United even rented a billboard off of the highway close to the hub. Publicity stunts on the news. They tried their damndest I’ll give them that.

542thruNthru

That’s a pretty accurate analogy, that’s exactly what it felt like. Teamsters United even rented a billboard off of the highway close to the hub. Publicity stunts on the news. They tried their damndest I’ll give them that.
They must of had some pretty big financial backing to be able to do all that.