Amazon in Negotiations?

bacha29

I figured as busy as you are advising Smith, Bezos, Buffet and the other movers and shakers, you wouldn't have time to spend on a site like this. You are truly a genius when it comes to business matters. I appreciate you sharing your wealth of knowledge.
Oh, trying to disguise your personal attacks in the form of standard pleasantries? Well, it's not going to work . Never has. Never will.

Oldfart

Oh, trying to disguise your personal attacks in the form of standard pleasantries? Well, it's not going to work . Never has. Never will.
Disguise? It is pure pleasure reading your informative post. You are smart beyond your years.

Oldfart

Sorry to disappoint you but I can plainly see that there's not a single drop of sincerity in that remark. So why do you keep trying?
Your people reading skills are only out done by your vast knowledge of business and everything that goes with it.

bacha29

Your people reading skills are only out done by your vast knowledge of business and everything that goes with it.[/QUOTE Just another completely insincere remark. So why do you keep trying.? I do apologize for bruising your ego. I never expected that it would have such a devastating impact on you emotionally . Don't worry counselors are standing by ready to help you. Look at it this way. people have shot themselves for less.

vantexan

Most consumer are working class.
Are you counting middle class too because in the U.S. in the last 70 or so years most Americans are middle class. The working class, the ones working paycheck to paycheck, benefit little from lower costs other than they survive.

Oldfart

And you always count yourself among them and that's the part about you that I find incredibly entertaining.
You are correct. I do consider myself to be some what successful and that point drives you crazy because you don't seem to feel that way yourself.

SmithBarney

I heard BEZO is going Buy Express and Ground, he's going to merge them and invite the Teamsters to organize the workforce, starting pay estimated at $39/hr

Exec32

Amazon will continue to take more B2C market share from X. The B2B market will follow. Now we will have 4 major providers competing for the same market, UPS, X, AMAZON, USPS. Amazon does not need X, the market will work this out. Competition will identify the most reliable and efficient delivery service with the Best customer experience.
Amazon became a household name in less than 10 years, and they are the pioneers of the unique service that others are trying to duplicate. The other concern for X is when will Walmart follow, and provide delivery themselves, they have the infrastructure and resources. Now that will be interesting.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Amazon will continue to take more B2C market share from X. The B2B market will follow. Now we will have 4 major providers competing for the same market, UPS, X, AMAZON, USPS. Amazon does not need X, the market will work this out. Competition will identify the most reliable and efficient delivery service with the Best customer experience.
Amazon became a household name in less than 10 years, and they are the pioneers of the unique service that others are trying to duplicate. The other concern for X is when will Walmart follow, and provide delivery themselves, they have the infrastructure and resources. Now that will be interesting.

If Amazon wants a shot at the title, the water's great! I'd love to see them try to be a delivery company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you counting middle class too because in the U.S. in the last 70 or so years most Americans are middle class. The working class, the ones working paycheck to paycheck, benefit little from lower costs other than they survive.
Almost that entire middle class lives paycheck to paycheck.

vantexan

Almost that entire middle class lives paycheck to paycheck.
Yep, because of two things primarily...many were pushed into working class status in the last 10+ years, and many are up to their necks in debt. If a couple grosses $150k together and are totally jammed up because of consumer spending they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Purplepackage

You do you realize that not every middle class family lives paycheck to paycheck right?

We are comfortably middle class and I can tell you I have never lived paycheck to paycheck my whole life