AMMUNATION

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I know right?!

Sorry, I'm spoken for...
3A35BE5A-D406-4B7B-B6DB-26DE4D47E579.jpeg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It is funny. There's maybe 1/2 of a percent of people who even pay attention until they see it done right and then there's almost an arms race throughout the league to outdo the others. Competition brings out the best I guess.
My girl played soccer for a minute. She focuses on softball now.

floridays

I don't think I have any more on this phone. Just looking at that one picture has me itching for the spring season to get here!
Pretty early to be scratching for spring, I know what you speak of though. What's your grass?[/QUOTE]
Sammy, ever maintained a baseball field?

floridays

View attachment 165716

Painted last week of the season. Used 1 to 1 water to paint mix which proved to be too thick. 1.5 to 1 is probably ideal. Didn't want to buy more paint though so had to try to go with stronger mix in one direction rather than the weaker in both directions. Ended up ok. Not tournament quality by any means but easily the best in the area.

Now. Full confession. Lines on a soccer field are the only thing I have ever obsessed over in a neatness kind of way. I don't know what it is. Center circle has to be in the center. PK spots have to line up with each other and the center of the field. The verticals of the sixes will line up with each other and touch the center circle tangentially.

You see, it's all very, very simple in concept. But it only takes a few inches off or 5 degrees off on an angle to make a 330 foot straight line a complete disaster with respect to the rest of the field.
Kinda like home plate being askew by 2 degrees?. Great lines Sammy.