Another attack on the Capitol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You mean the 17 yr old he says doesn't exist?
Yeah I was concerned about maybe it being a false accusation but I wasnt going to say anything in because i wanted @MAKAVELI to agree that pedophiles need to burn. Idk why blue pedophiles are okay but red arent. It's all an absolute blot on the existence of humanity.

Mak, the government hates us both equally. Read it twice, write it down, underline and circle it, and put it on your fridge. Your neighbors are the only friends you've got

vantexan

Was he catfished?
He's flat out saying there's no 17 yr old and his travel records prove it. Another former Florida lawmaker was under investigation for sex trafficking women, and Gaetz got connected to the investigation. Don't know if it's true, but supposedly the other guy provided some women to Gaetz. I saw his interview with Tucker, and there seemed to be some tap dancing going on. And since Gaetz was a major Trump backer the media is having a field day.

MAKAVELI

He's flat out saying there's no 17 yr old and his travel records prove it. Another former Florida lawmaker was under investigation for sex trafficking women, and Gaetz got connected to the investigation. Don't know if it's true, but supposedly the other guy provided some women to Gaetz. I saw his interview with Tucker, and there seemed to be some tap dancing going on. And since Gaetz was a major Trump backer the media is having a field day.
Gaetz is a dead man walking. Defend him all you want but the majority of * are distancing themselves as much as they can from this sick :censored2:.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Gaetz is a dead man walking. Defend him all you want but the majority of cuccks are distancing themselves as much as they can from this sick *.
You got a guy on the HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE, privy to top secret documents, who slept with a Chinese spy for a lengthy period of time, who let her put interns in his office. And you won't kick him off that committee but you want to hang Gaetz before the investigation is completed. Yah, sure.

MAKAVELI

You got a guy on the HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE, privy to top secret documents, who slept with a Chinese spy for a lengthy period of time, who let her put interns in his office. And you won't kick him off that committee but you want to hang Gaetz before the investigation is completed. Yah, sure.
More fake whataboutism. Lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yeah, let's never talk about the Left's scandals. We'd be here all night.
CLINTON-BRONX_Paskova_0261460052785.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Don't worry, everything the Dems are doing now will bite them in the next election.
No it won't. The dems just stole it right before our eyes and trump purposefully let it happen. We don't have a country anymore. All we have left is the time it takes for the prophecies in the book of revelation

vantexan

No it won't. The dems just stole it right before our eyes and trump purposefully let it happen. We don't have a country anymore. All we have left is the time it takes for the prophecies in the book of revelation
Heard all of this with Clinton and Obama too. Things go in cycles. There are those in power now who can do great damage but the country can find its way back.