Anyone seen these package car cameras yet?

Box Ox

I was reading a comment by an OKC driver recently. His Center has had these for a year and he hasn't heard of a single disciplinary action taken involving them.

The Company probably wanted to minimize resistance during the test period, before the full roll out. Not worth it to discipline a couple drivers and raise awareness nationwide. Can bet they still made sure everything was working as it should.

Back From Break
I thought this was old news.

In an internal memo issued Wednesday, Dennis Taylor, director of the Teamsters’ package division, said it is “investigating the enhancements” as it relates to contract language addressing how UPS’ technology changes affect the labor-management relationship.

“We have been assured by UPS that there is no driver-facing video or audio capability,” Taylor said in the memo. He advised Teamster officials to contact the division if they have any verifiable information to the contrary.

Camera.jpg

deeztier

I thought this was old news.

In an internal memo issued Wednesday, Dennis Taylor, director of the Teamsters’ package division, said it is “investigating the enhancements” as it relates to contract language addressing how UPS’ technology changes affect the labor-management relationship.

“We have been assured by UPS that there is no driver-facing video or audio capability,” Taylor said in the memo. He advised Teamster officials to contact the division if they have any verifiable information to the contrary.

i don't trust a thing she says.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was reading a comment by an OKC driver recently. His Center has had these for a year and he hasn't heard of a single disciplinary action taken involving them.
Well that’s smart by ups. Come out guns blazing and people would fight it big time.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why would anyone take lunch in their vehicle?
I do sometimes! If I make it to the lakeside park on my route I’ll go sit on the dock at a really quiet and nice private lake. If not I’m usually taking lunch on dirt roads. During peak I don’t make it out of town before lunch and my helper and I will usually eat out.