Are you proud of America?

Are you proud of America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Definitely not in my state. It’s the Methodists who tend to follow Jesus’ teachings.
I learnt to hate the Methodists growing up. Their preacher always ended his sermon at Noon.

A Baptist preacher is just getting warmed up by Noon!

Bottom line ... the Methodist always got the chicken breast ... the only thing left when us Baptists got to the restaurant was thighs and legs.

Box Ox

Bottom line ... the Methodist always got the chicken breast ... the only thing left when us Baptists got to the restaurant was thighs and legs.

Maybe that’s just God’s way of telling Baptists to talk less and Christlike more.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I learnt to hate the Methodists growing up. Their preacher always ended his sermon at Noon.

I was raised in a Baptist church also. Also went to get chicken after. FYI. It was best chicken ever. They had plenty of breast’s left. I actually preferred the thighs and legs and wings. The coating of the fried chicken was insane good.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was raised in a Baptist church also. Also went to get chicken after. FYI. It was best chicken ever. They had plenty of breast’s left. I actually preferred the thighs and legs and wings. The coating of the fried chicken was insane good.
I don't even hear you!
WTF is someone from Yankeeland even talking about fried chicken to a Southerner?
That's just crazy!

newfie

Not many people are in favor of tyranny, well maybe current republicans are. The problem with communism is it makes it much easier to occur by consolidating all industry with the state.
What measure? If government regulation represents our tyranny than Obama had it hands down.