Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeah, exactly. And here I am cramming a week's worth of yardwork, housework, laundry, and drinking into a day and a half on the weekends....just to start it all over.

Lots of guys have a 3 or 4 day weekend and make well more than I do. I'm all about it.
I live in a townhouse with an HOA so I have people that do my yard work for me. And I don’t really drink very often. So all I have left to do is my laundry every Sunday and make the occasional dinner. With only 3 days on road I usually only drink bone broth and powdered greens and drink plenty of water for my meals on road. Maybe some cheese sticks and hard boiled eggs as a snack. I ain’t doing crap but sitting so no need to eat a couple thousand calories. So minimal to no meal prep. It’s a pretty sweet gig 😊

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I live in a townhouse with an HOA so I have people that do my yard work for me. And I don’t really drink very often. So all I have left to do is my laundry every Sunday and make the occasional dinner. With only 3 days on road I usually only drink bone broth and powdered greens and drink plenty of water for my meals on road. Maybe some cheese sticks and hard boiled eggs as a snack. I ain’t doing crap but sitting so no need to eat a couple thousand calories. So minimal to no meal prep. It’s a pretty sweet gig 😊
How is the bathroom/sleep situations...two things that make me Leary about trying it out for a year.

Cementups

Box Monkey
How is the bathroom/sleep situations...two things that make me Leary about trying it out for a year.
For sleeper?! Truck stops and rest areas for bathrooms and showers. Sleep is fine. I get more sleep in the back of the truck than I do at home. I’d definitely recommend filling in for vacations with people to see if you like it before bidding onto a sleeper run. Don’t want to get out here and hate it and/or not be able to sleep.