BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

Returning owners have until Aug 13 to activate their team, if not activated, the league will be opened up to everyone else. Unless everyone rejoins, I think I will cap the number of teams to 14, to give a better player pool to choose from(or shorten the bench).

It was fun last year losing to everybody(except @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U ), and hope to have another fun season.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Returning owners have until Aug 13 to activate their team, if not activated, the league will be opened up to everyone else. Unless everyone rejoins, I think I will cap the number of teams to 14, to give a better player pool to choose from(or shorten the bench).

It was fun last year losing to everybody(except @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U ), and hope to have another fun season.
image.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How does one go about activating ones team?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm in biiiiiitttttttttccccccghhhhhhhhhhheezzzzzzz!!!!

Ur all in some serious trouble now.

As long as that damn frog dosen't try to sabotage me again..... Lol. Just jokin. Thanks for takin this on again this year ya frog legged bastard!!!!!