BC Fantasy Football League

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How does one go about activating ones team?
I think you just sign in your yahoo email and you should have gotten a link to activate it.

You should have received an invitation from upschuck in your Yahoo mailbox asking if you want to play again this year. In that e-mail there is a link to click on that activates your team.

I activated mine on Tuesday----I was the 3rd to do so thus far.

upschuck

I have set the draft time and date, with the insistence of some of the owners, the draft will be September 5th, at 6pm ET. That will be after most activities for the day, and a good way to wind down before the workweek starts again.

We have 7 people signed up as of now, several have stated they were in, but haven't renewed their team. What are you waiting for?

I have set the draft time and date, with the insistence of some of the owners, the draft will be September 5th, at 6pm ET. That will be after most activities for the day, and a good way to wind down before the workweek starts again.

We have 7 people signed up as of now, several have stated they were in, but haven't renewed their team. What are you waiting for?
What do you to do?

upschuck

upload_2016-8-3_21-42-25.png

Looks like more people will have a chance to win some money.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Good lord the bullying and badgering never stops with you. Are you certain you aren't a center manager?