BC Fantasy Football League

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
God,,,, How do you guys keep up. Too many posts how and hell can we focus on our teams when all we do it post, post, post post post post post.:w00t:

I say no and no to the vote. We knew the TE was not a flex when we were creating our teams. I for one waited really deep into the draft and got crap for TE knowing it was not an important position unless you got Gronk.

So NO way Jose.:p

I have changed my mind after re-thinking this.

If others would like a flex TE position then so be it.

Why not have more flexibility in your line up if that's what you want?

Whatever you guys want to do because it doesn't matter I will still crush you!!:tank:

upschuck

Need 8 yes votes by Thursday morning, vote on leagues page. Last time I checked, it was2-2.

This was ssomething that should of been discussed pre draft when I put out roster positions.

upschuck

I have changed my mind after re-thinking this.

If others would like a flex TE position then so be it.

Why not have more flexibility in your line up if that's what you want?

Whatever you guys want to do because it doesn't matter I will still crush you!!:tank:
What? You check your roster and have a bye problem?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Yes, enough guys whined about it, so I put up a poll.

Just to be clear should the "flex" TE position be approved it would allow us to use a TE or WR in the TE position right?

Also the reason for my change in this ruling is because whether you have a good TE or not it does give you more flexibility.

For instance... if I have an awesome TE I can use him often and if he were to get injured or on a bye week it gives me some flexibility. Same thing if my TE sucks... I can use a WR or see if down the road I can acquire a better TE on waivers.

Am I missing something?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Just to be clear should the "flex" TE position be approved it would allow us to use a TE or WR in the TE position right?

Also the reason for my change in this ruling is because whether you have a good TE or not it does give you more flexibility.

For instance... if I have an awesome TE I can use him often and if he were to get injured or on a bye week it gives me some flexibility. Same thing if my TE sucks... I can use a WR or see if down the road I can acquire a better TE on waivers.

Am I missing something?
Have a banana...and relax.

Am I missing something?
A brain?:-)