Being watched for time allowance

Mo19072

It seems as though the new CEO if trying to cut labor cost. In my center we got rid of safety meetings to cut hours and I was called out fir being 45 clicks over. I was observed today by my center manager and he told me I was spending too much time in the truck while I was sorting and doing a cold trip. Any thoughts?

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
It seems as though the new CEO if trying to cut labor cost. In my center we got rid of safety meetings to cut hours and I was called out fir being 45 clicks over. I was observed today by my center manager and he told me I was spending too much time in the truck while I was sorting and doing a cold trip. Any thoughts?

tell him to go train the preloaders so you don't have to do their job for them

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

1E55DB5A-36CF-4C1D-8786-1E7384B8E8C1.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
You just keep working safely brother this is not a production job.

rustys954rr

Slug it up until the end of the week, then go back to the speed you were. Do that every time they say something to you and usually you can train them to ignore it.

Up In Smoke

Remind him of your Weingarten Rights.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
tell him back off or you’ll follow Orion 100% and let him figure out why your “ 45 clicks over”
🧔✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't worry, by next month that will be out of the window as peak takes over.