Biden - Tology

moreluck

golden ticket member
j0vbk7.jpg

UPS Lifer

Mark my words... He will be replaced at some point. I hope I am wrong and please forgive me for putting it out into the universe but I have a feeling that his mental capacity is degrading and a big enough blooper will occur that BO will not be able to ignore. The opening will create a springboard to the 2016 elections.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I had done what he described, I would've shot the guy topping off the pine trees on the back edge of our property.
I knew Joe lost it when he was laughing uncontrollably during the debate.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Mark my words... He will be replaced at some point. I hope I am wrong and please forgive me for putting it out into the universe but I have a feeling that his mental capacity is degrading and a big enough blooper will occur that BO will not be able to ignore. The opening will create a springboard to the 2016 elections.

How would you like this guy being as cordial and statesmanlike dealing with foreign leaders as he was in the VP debate?

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, 1Brown, I think he's rather well liked. It's not like he's an unknown quantity in the arena you are speaking of. Your question is already answered.

bbsam

Staff member

...at which point Hillary will decide she must run for the good of the nation.

UPS Lifer

...at which point Hillary will decide she must run for the good of the nation.

When I mentioned springboard, I was thinking of BO's choice to replace Joe .... My guess is he would choose the best person to defeat the Republicans that mirrors his philosophy.

BUT he might be pressured into appointing Hillary for the reason you mentioned. Of course we differ on whether it is "for the good of the nation".:funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member
He misspoke but it did not take anything away from the message he was trying to convey.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your day?
Wait a minute, I'll go out on the deck and fire my shotgun 2 times......oh, did he mis speak then too ??

My day and what I do with it is none of your business, Buttecup!!