Biden's supreme Court pick

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You sure she didn't say, "traded handies"?
Maybe.
I was really focusing in on her making what I was going to eat and trying to act like I was interested in what she was saying.
A zit faced, blue, red, green hair that needed an oil change, a bone in the middle of her nose and both nostrils pierced with a 2 pound round sinker on her tongue.
Just keep those gloves on, baby.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Maybe.
I was really focusing in on her making what I was going to eat and trying to act like I was interested in what she was saying.
A zit faced, blue, red, green hair that needed an oil change, a bone in the middle of her nose and both nostrils pierced with a 2 pound round sinker on her tongue.
Just keep those gloves on, baby.
:censored2: dude. Shoulda asked her if she wanted your meatball sub. Those tounge rings can be fu un.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I miss aunt Jemima
Hello? Who doesn't! I have AJPTSD since they removed her.
Seriously though. She's done more for black Americans than all of those black "leaders" combined.
9 out of 10 babies in a recent poll would rather suck a breast than a bottle.
WTF is wrong with that 10th kid? 😬
Yeah I talked to that idiot before, he is probably a handsexual that will never reproduce. Spends his days :censored2:ing his right hand lol.
I see a whole new thread, (or highJACK) appearing.
Choke the bird.
Spank the monkey
Beat the bishop
TONS more. 🤔

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hello? Who doesn't! I have AJPTSD since they removed her.
Seriously though. She's done more for black Americans than all of those black "leaders" combined.

WTF is wrong with that 10th kid? 😬

I see a whole new thread, (or highJACK) appearing.
Choke the bird.
Spank the monkey
Beat the bishop
TONS more. 🤔
Hey Challenger