Biden's supreme Court pick

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Chuck Shumah is a self propelled POS. I can't stand hearing him talk as he AWAYS reads from a script. He's one of the top 10 worst individuals to be in government. Wait until AOC starts after his job.

oldngray

nowhere special
Chuck Shumah is a self propelled POS. I can't stand hearing him talk as he AWAYS reads from a script. He's one of the top 10 worst individuals to be in government. Wait until AOC starts after his job.
Schumer lies more than about any other politician. Only one close would be Schiff. Amazing how the media lets them get away with it.

oldngray

nowhere special
DAMNIT! Why did you have to mention that bulging eyed freak. I'd all but put him out of my memory. 😊
Schiffy eyes.gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Biden blocked the first Black woman from the Supreme Court

President Biden wants credit for nominating the first Black woman to the Supreme Court. But here is the shameful irony: As a senator, Biden warned President George W. Bush that if he nominated the first Black woman to serve on the Supreme Court, he would filibuster and kill her nomination.

So, when Biden tries to bask in the glory of his historic nomination, remember Janice Rogers Brown — the Black woman who does not sit on the Supreme Court today because of Biden’s disgraceful obstruction.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Biden blocked the first Black woman from the Supreme Court

President Biden wants credit for nominating the first Black woman to the Supreme Court. But here is the shameful irony: As a senator, Biden warned President George W. Bush that if he nominated the first Black woman to serve on the Supreme Court, he would filibuster and kill her nomination.

So, when Biden tries to bask in the glory of his historic nomination, remember Janice Rogers Brown — the Black woman who does not sit on the Supreme Court today because of Biden’s disgraceful obstruction.
He’s a racist