Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Overpaid Union Thug

(You deserve more than a maybe pension & 401k for all the time you spend.)
➡️I know your reading. Even if you don't comment you know truth when it’s presented Another nugget…..think…

ARE KAZAKHSTAN RIOTS ABOUT BITCOIN?
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice or advice of any kind. These are my thoughts, for your entertainment.

This is something I’ve been thinking about for a week and I just shared a cigar with my friends Oliver and David and the subject came up.

This is pure speculation, but it’s about the potential geopolitical games that are being played as a result of the game theory of Bitcoin.

Yesterday, the President of Kazakhstan gave an order to “shoot-to-kill without warning” any protesters that don’t go home.

Let me ask you a question, did you hear anything about Kazakhstan 1 month ago?
I hadn’t.

So within 1 month, it goes from a country that’s peaceful to a country that has a shoot to kill order for it’s own citizens.

Now let me ask you, if Bitcoin is a form of projection of power for a nation in the future and if the USA is the greatest projector of power in history - is this far fetched.

Is it far fetched that a country, that just happens to now be the No 2 Bitcoin Mining hub, after the USA - since the China ban - controlling about 18% of hashrate - has issues.

If I was a Military thinker in the USA and I knew the future importance of controlling Bitcoin mining within the borders of the USA, it’s not far fetched to cause issues within the borders of my biggest competitor to force miner’s to move to my jurisdiction.

Think about it, a country no one is thinking about, that has 18% of global hashrate of the future most important money in history…

Suddenly has riots that causes the Government to resign, has the internet shut down and forces miner’s to contemplate the safety of their operations.

The US has done much worse for much less for a strategic advantage.
I predict that within the next months you’re going to see articles about miner’s moving from Kazakhstan to the USA.

I believe that the USA is the strongest player in this game theory of controlling Bitcoin.

Remember, the USA doesn’t get it’s power from Ownership, like a dictatorship eg China.

The USA get’s its power from Control.
And what better way to absorb control of the most powerful form of Money ever created by humanity…

Than to absorb as much of the mining operations as possible within US borders.
Remember, when events are happening in the world, the reason for them is rarely the reason that is being PR’d by news organisations.
I would not be surprised if there is an operation behind the scenes that involves the USA gaining a strategic advantage from moving Bitcoin miner’s from Kazakhstan to the USA to absorb a chunk of that 18% hash-rate.

It might sound far fetched and conspiratorial.
It might sound like it’s too early for these games.

I would beg you to think differently.

I think the USA is taking Bitcoin much more seriously than people give it credit for.

I’m not talking about the doofus’ on TV and the elected officials.
I’m talking about Military thinking.
I’m talking about strategic advantages.

I’m talking about securing control over the most important monetary network in the future of humanity…
…within the borders of the USA.

If I was a Military thinker on behalf of the USA tasked with keeping the USA number 1.

I would be doing exactly what I’ve laid out here in Kazakhstan.
Just my thoughts, what do you think? Is the geopolitical game theory behind Bitcoin already active?

- British Hodl
I believe one of Joe Rogan’s guests (can’t remember who/when) claimed that the Fed has been discretely mining Bitcoin almost the entire time it’s been a thing. We’re in epic debt so I wouldn’t be surprised. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t equally wasted like the “borrowed” and printed money. They’ve probably already blew it.

Over70irregs

I believe one of Joe Rogan’s guests (can’t remember who/when) claimed that the Fed has been discretely mining Bitcoin almost the entire time it’s been a thing. We’re in epic debt so I wouldn’t be surprised. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t equally wasted like the “borrowed” and printed money. They’ve probably already blew it.
Definitely a big control factor going on. They don’t understand you cannot change fate and time concurrently. Time is up. Wind down already commencing.

Over70irregs

I mean if we're talking conspiracies....
China has been moving against Bitcoin for a long time. Kazakhstan borders China. That's probably a lot of the reason they're such a high percentage of hash rate, miners just moving next door.

China is heavily invested/dependent on Kazakhstan. I don't know where this conspiracy theory goes exactly, but the ties to China seem deeper than ties to the US.
Story just a thought exercise not fact. But it inspires critical thinking when applied to the Apex peer to peer currency.

Over70irregs

Higher due to printed currency? Home prices higher in value but all other homes higher. People quit jobs saying screw this but somehow usd market higher.

Faceplanted

Link broke eth and btc downtrends. Just based on 75 billion already secured value, link token value should be over 100usd when that amount needs to be staked. Staking is coming in a few months. CCIP will be live very soon on aave and bancor which will connect all blockchains. EVERYBODY WILL BEND THE KNEE

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Link broke eth and btc downtrends. Just based on 75 billion already secured value, link token value should be over 100usd when that amount needs to be staked. Staking is coming in a few months. CCIP will be live very soon on aave and bancor which will connect all blockchains. EVERYBODY WILL BEND THE KNEE
I like the sound of this.

Over70irregs

I like the sound of this.
List grows and grows
1641768647477.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Higher due to printed currency? Home prices higher in value but all other homes higher. People quit jobs saying screw this but somehow usd market higher.
People are quitting jobs because it’s so easy to find a new one. 5 year employee walked out of Hardee’s while I was eating lunch the other day. Said if you aren’t going to pay me at least McDonald’s starting pay screw you guys. Lol