Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

Looking to get a miner machine on discount. Original people used simple computers no buying. Crazy to me that it can be mined. The tech is deep.
1655478507937.png

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
It‘s amazing none of these guys ever lose money and they don’t just make a hundred dollars or two, it is always hundreds of thousands or millions But never any proof. They all bought at the right time and sold at the right time. So many crypto geniuses here on BC. You would think with all that money they would be out living the high life with no time to be here typing on BC.
That last sentence indicates a very important truth: poor people want to live like millionaires and millionaires want to live like poor people. The mentality expressed in that last sentence is also part and parcel of poverty consciousness.If wanted to live the high life , so to speak, I never would have saved and invested money. I would have ate my seed money. May I recommend "The Millionaire Next Door"? After reading that book, which I listened to for free on Hoopla, you will be surprised at who are the millionaires that you meet. They aren't driving brand new luxury cars for example.

Never any Proof, you say: Let Me throw up some pics and see how I need to explain them once I post them so bear with me.

You can see from some of those screen shots that I purchased some bitcoin two years ago (It was within a span of two weeks from end of April into May 2020.

The way I purchased were Market Orders(I don't do that anymore< I generally do limit orders), so there are multiple fills at small amounts. I took pics of some of them but to account for them all, would be too many pics. I bought about 30 bitcoin at an average of 9 thousand dollars a piece. exact amount I can't remember.

I also included those pics of some of my sells on Coinbase, about 5 months ago, sold around the 40K mark a piece.

I also sold some just a few months ago in April on FTX and the pic contains my sells as I did them. I sold 9, 5 and 1 bitcoin. The proceeds from the 1 bitcoin was 39k approximately, so that was the price I was selling all of them that day.

I basically took my profits, and kept most of original investment, in my crypto account, some bitcoin and some cash(waiting to be deployed again)

Was that enough proof?

Attachments

• IMG_2768.JPG
    IMG_2768.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2767.JPG
    IMG_2767.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2761.JPG
    IMG_2761.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2760.JPG
    IMG_2760.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2769.PNG
    IMG_2769.PNG
    169 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
It‘s amazing none of these guys ever lose money and they don’t just make a hundred dollars or two, it is always hundreds of thousands or millions But never any proof. They all bought at the right time and sold at the right time. So many crypto geniuses here on BC. You would think with all that money they would be out living the high life with no time to be here typing on BC.
Did i sell at the right time?? Not exactly . I was “hodling” at 69k thinking we were going higher. I also had Cardano/Ada at 10 cents a pop and sold at 11 cents for a 10 percent profit. I sold it to put into Bitcoin which was moving fast. Cardano eventually hit 3 dollars a token.

So I never got the top but I didn’t lose either.

Over70irregs

That last sentence indicates a very important truth: poor people want to live like millionaires and millionaires want to live like poor people. The mentality expressed in that last sentence is also part and parcel of poverty consciousness.If wanted to live the high life , so to speak, I never would have saved and invested money. I would have ate my seed money. May I recommend "The Millionaire Next Door"? After reading that book, which I listened to for free on Hoopla, you will be surprised at who are the millionaires that you meet. They aren't driving brand new luxury cars for example.

Never any Proof, you say: Let Me throw up some pics and see how I need to explain them once I post them so bear with me.

You can see from some of those screen shots that I purchased some bitcoin two years ago (It was within a span of two weeks from end of April into May 2020.

The way I purchased were Market Orders(I don't do that anymore< I generally do limit orders), so there are multiple fills at small amounts. I took pics of some of them but to account for them all, would be too many pics. I bought about 30 bitcoin at an average of 9 thousand dollars a piece. exact amount I can't remember.

I also included those pics of some of my sells on Coinbase, about 5 months ago, sold around the 40K mark a piece.

I also sold some just a few months ago in April on FTX and the pic contains my sells as I did them. I sold 9, 5 and 1 bitcoin. The proceeds from the 1 bitcoin was 39k approximately, so that was the price I was selling all of them that day.

I basically took my profits, and kept most of original investment, in my crypto account, some bitcoin and some cash(waiting to be deployed again)

Was that enough proof?
Real ballers don’t have to prove anything. Let sovereignty do your talking. *Note:Staking or Yield DEFI exchanges are going down the tubes get your $ ASAP!!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Was that enough proof?
Got to be kin to @wilberforce15
SMDH

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

giphy.webp

Remember, people.
If you don’t have the private key, it isn’t really yours.

Re-Raise

Was that enough proof?
I take pictures at the end of online poker tournaments….when I win

So are you telling us that you always time your buys and sells correctly?

Are you buying Bitcoin now?

This thread is great proof that people won’t admit their losses even when presented with their own posts about buying at a higher price.

Over70irregs

I take pictures at the end of online poker tournaments….when I win

So are you telling us that you always time your buys and sells correctly?

Are you buying Bitcoin now?

This thread is great proof that people won’t admit their losses even when presented with their own posts about buying at a higher price.
Range 9k-65k historically.
Today 19k. DCA no leverage