Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

In the name of “equity” $25 billion has been donated to BLM and similar organizations without making Black people safer.
Shakedown payments made by corporate America so as not to be called racist.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now, Cullors is attempting to remake herself as an activist for reparations for slavery, with a book entitled, An Abolitionist’s Handbook: 12 Steps to Changing Yourself and the World, due out Jan.  25, the Hollywood Reporter said.

Along with her book, Cullors says she is working on several documentary-styled projects for Warners TV. In one project, for instance, Cullors insists that land must be returned to Indigenous peoples and also uses that concept as a basis for racial reparations.
“My art practice and political practice are extensions of my abolitionist views,” Cullors exclaimed. “Any project I’m working on, whether it’s art or writing, all my work now with Warner Brothers — what I have framed it as is ‘abolitionist aesthetics.’ The way that white supremacy, the way that the prison system and the police system has aestheticized itself, I want to aestheticize abolition.”
Other projects she is working on for Warners includes one on marijuana, a series about black women leaders, and a show to trace the “toll” on black Americans as they are forced to live in a “system that doesn’t see us, or makes us hyper-visible and also hyper-invisible at the same time.”

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Jesse Jackson perfected it
^^^^^^^^.
Sharpton as well as many others of the same ilk. Everyone of them should be shot. It's unimaginable that the "leaders" of black people are nothing but grifters that have always preyed upon their own "people". They all got on the "screw black people" caravan for the sole purposes of gifting and getting on television. Someone needs to name me ONE MOTHERLOVING thing ANY of these bags of feces have done to help blacks. It's really depraved.
Jessy Jackson. Gimme a damn break.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
^^^^^^^^.
Sharpton as well as many others of the same ilk. Everyone of them should be shot. It's unimaginable that the "leaders" of black people are nothing but grifters that have always preyed upon their own "people". They all got on the "screw black people" caravan for the sole purposes of gifting and getting on television. Someone needs to name me ONE MOTHERLOVING thing ANY of these bags of feces have done to help blacks. It's really depraved.
Jessy Jackson. Gimme a damn break.....
The poverty pimps

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Pamela Moses, 44, was sentenced to six years in prison for vote fraud after she illegally register to vote, despite being on probation
  • The Black Lives Matter Memphis founder was sentenced to seven years of probation in 2015 after pleading guilty to several felonies
  • She thought her probation had ended in 2019, but was informed otherwise when she tried to run for mayor in the city
  • She went to court to check and a judge told her she was still on probation, she then went to a probation officer, who gave her a certificate saying she wasn't
  • Judge Mark Ward accused her of 'tricking the probation department to illegally obtain the right to vote

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Pamela Moses, 44, was sentenced to six years in prison for vote fraud after she illegally register to vote, despite being on probation
  • The Black Lives Matter Memphis founder was sentenced to seven years of probation in 2015 after pleading guilty to several felonies
  • She thought her probation had ended in 2019, but was informed otherwise when she tried to run for mayor in the city
  • She went to court to check and a judge told her she was still on probation, she then went to a probation officer, who gave her a certificate saying she wasn't
  • Judge Mark Ward accused her of 'tricking the probation department to illegally obtain the right to vote
Now the spin is that she is a political prisoner.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

PICTURED: 21-year-old BLM activist honored by Obama three years before trying to MURDER Jewish Democrat in his office - only to be released on $100,000 after BLM ponies up the cash​

BlackFriday

PICTURED: 21-year-old BLM activist honored by Obama three years before trying to MURDER Jewish Democrat in his office - only to be released on $100,000 after BLM ponies up the cash​

So tell me. Am I wrong to be outraged by this? Am I supposed to proclaim this is a victim of poor upbringing?
At WHAT POINT do the American people call BS on these types of situations?
AT WHAT POINT does the bell ring?
This is SICK!
The truth, AND conversation about the truth, HAS TO BE addressed truthfully! How TF else can America mend its division? We are all Americans! Why are we SO divided!?!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So tell me. Am I wrong to be outraged by this? Am I supposed to proclaim this is a victim of poor upbringing?
This is SICK!
The truth, AND conversation about the truth, HAS TO BE addressed truthfully! How TF else can America mend its division? We are all Americans! Why are we SO divided!?!
War coming

BlackFriday

War coming
I hope that's not what it takes.
Black Americans need to wake TF up and take control of their communities.
Black Americans need to BE SHOWN that their, "leaders", are nothing less than grifters, takers, racists, liars, leaches, democrats (redundant? 😬), posers, and more. Black Americans need to stop being led by the Democrat party and START looking at America as what it is,the land of endless opportunity.
ANYONE can achieve ANYTHING I n America and THAT'S what the black people of influence should advocate for IMO.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is SICK!
And BLM started over what? People involved in illegal activities that resisted arrest.

newfie

1645419976813.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Quintez Brown tried to assassinate Craig Greenberg in Louisville last week
  • He was charged with attempted murder but was released on bail just days after
  • Louisville Community Bail Fund - a BLM affiliate - posted his $100,000 bond
  • The shooter's release angered Greenberg as well as politicians on both sides
  • His social media showed support for Black nationalist and anti-Semitic groups
  • This has sparked fears that the attempted murder of Greenberg was a hate crime
  • But the shooter's lawyer said Brown was suffering with mental health issues
  • Brown had made several BBC appearances and was honored by Obama's My Brother's Keeper Alliance as a 'rising star'

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

• Quintez Brown tried to assassinate Craig Greenberg in Louisville last week
  • He was charged with attempted murder but was released on bail just days after
  • Louisville Community Bail Fund - a BLM affiliate - posted his $100,000 bond
  • The shooter's release angered Greenberg as well as politicians on both sides
  • His social media showed support for Black nationalist and anti-Semitic groups
  • This has sparked fears that the attempted murder of Greenberg was a hate crime
  • But the shooter's lawyer said Brown was suffering with mental health issues
  • Brown had made several BBC appearances and was honored by Obama's My Brother's Keeper Alliance as a 'rising star'

God love that Mental Health card... flavor of the month or get out of jail ticket.