Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Black Lives Matter Global Foundation. They are communists. Fact. They are proud of it.
They are racists. Fact.
I know some people who have Black Lives Matter flags, yard signs, and Black Lives Matter stickers on their car.
Now a Christmas time quote from the Black Lives Matter Global Foundation,
''Let's harness our economic power to disrupt white supremacist capitalism and build black communities. Black Christmas is about being self-determined and dismantling existing structures by building new and more viable beneficial ones. In the names of our mightiest the most righteous warrior ancestors in the names of all of those stolen by police violence. In honor of our community and as a commitment to the generations to come, boycott White Business.''

So, the Black Lives Matter organization is calling for all African-Americans not to buy from anyone who's white. Racist much?They will hurt you if they could because of the color of your skin. Caucasians and Hispanics and Asians.
I'm dreaming of a Blaaaaack Cnrismas....Just like one I never knew....unreal
See how that works out for those frauds. Black Christmas my ass.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
HA HAHAHA YOURSELF. I "retired at 50 bro.
Being retired doesn't mean sitting on your ass. I try to worc, and accomplish something meaningful, every day.
How meaning full is shuffling a bunch of Chinese crap from one place to another

Sorry brah but gonna call it like I see it
You’re FOS

Whither

Scofflaw
American success doesn’t have everything to do with capitalism. We were our best when unions came around and there was a lot of protectionism with our capitalism. America was great because of its people. Namely, the traditional European majority, who built a beautiful country out of nothing in a matter of decades.
The indigenous American peoples were greater than any 'traditional European majority' here. Above all, they had better ideas re: how to live.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The indigenous American peoples were greater than any 'traditional European majority' here. Above all, they had better ideas re: how to live.
Yes they were truly a progressive bunch....
....of savage psychos.
E_-iEVKWUAQZ2vU.jpeg

I guess you haven't heard what legit diseases can do to continents of people. Look up what the estimates are in the Americas during colonization and rethink your silly remark
Since 1934, they've had all of the advantages of the greatest nation on earth, but many choose to function like third-world countries.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
HA HAHAHA YOURSELF. I "retired at 50 bro.
Being retired doesn't mean sitting on your ass. I try to worc, and accomplish something meaningful, every day.
What I see is many going back to work. Might be regional, don't know? Blue state taxes sure can eat up income.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Sorry brah but gonna call it like I see it
You’re FOS
What are you? An :censored2: inspector.
Go ahead and call it like you see it. That's what we all do right?
You can take how much I care about being called a scab and put it in a gnats :censored2:. It would fit like a pea in a shoebox.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What are you? An :censored2: inspector.
Go ahead and call it like you see it. That's what we all do right?
You can take how much I care about being called a scab and put it in a gnats :censored2:. It would fit like a pea in a shoebox.
Like a hotdog in a subway. That’s how stretched out you are. 😂. UPS will do that to your hole.