BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

10 Pt

Nash ratted on him. The evidence was him knowing. But he said "I don't remember that conversation."
To be honest I believe the issue was not that he knew but that they asserted that he should have known.
Carey was a great leader. There's no perfect human being but his ability to engage members will always be respected.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
To be honest I believe the issue was not that he knew but that they asserted that he should have known.
Carey was a great leader. There's no perfect human being but his ability to engage members will always be respected.
I was just giving it back to Hour. Carey never bothered me. I just didn't like the people he rolled with. As odd as it sounds, i've always said that at the height of Teamsters corruption we were at our most powerful.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I was just giving it back to Hour. Carey never bothered me. I just didn't like the people he rolled with. As odd as it sounds, i've always said that at the height of Teamsters corruption we were at our most powerful.
That wasn't the height of Teamster corruption.......and didn't Ken H. "roll" with Carey?

10 Pt

He met his fate. Paid for his sins. hall was taken in by Carey but spread his wings after Carey went away.
UPS Kelly hated Carey. He admitted his joy that Jr. was the new GP.
If they hate SO for the same reasons they hated Carey it will be good. Time will tell.
I don't care about leadership banging their fist on a podium. I care about their loyalty to the members when the press isn't around.

10 Pt

I don't the think we're going to get anywhere with a Carey topic here. It's been hashed out so many times and got nothing accomplished but division.

10 Pt

Not on Members. I meant the people running his campaign
There were problems reported in each camp. The thing that matters is that we need and appreciate strong (and honest) leadership.
We can't survive without solidarity. We absolutely need to be able to consciously row in the same direction and try to hear each other's issues out. We should all be on the same playing field and striving for unity even if the leadership isn't perfect... because none of us is perfect either.

Communication is key here even if it isn't gonna be pleasant. I don't even pretend to be in the know on the big picture from my galley slave position but if the leadership can open up dialogue earlier and with honesty I believe that the level headed folks will out shout the blatant naysayers and unity will for the most part prevail. I truly believe that.

LeadBelly

Banned
There were problems reported in each camp. The thing that matters is that we need and appreciate strong (and honest) leadership.
We can't survive without solidarity. We absolutely need to be able to consciously row in the same direction and try to hear each other's issues out. We should all be on the same playing field and striving for unity even if the leadership isn't perfect... because none of us is perfect either.

Communication is key here even if it isn't gonna be pleasant. I don't even pretend to be in the know on the big picture from my galley slave position but if the leadership can open up dialogue earlier and with honesty I believe that the level headed folks will out shout the blatant naysayers and unity will for the most part prevail. I truly believe that.
I think this time will be different but hopefully people recognize it when it's more transparent.