BOSTON BULLY = CRITICAL AND DECLINING

LeadBelly

Banned
I would much rather have an accessible database of past and recent panel decisions than a t-shirt, but that's just me?
I shouldn't have to get them on the "black market".
I know but that's not up for me to share. The shirts are a way to give back to the members of my local. I won't debate that information being out there and how necessary it is. I know it means a lot to you and a lot of others. I would start with asking your local to provide these ojsc decisions. If that's not an option I'd call the IBT and ask them how, why, and when you can see these.

anHOURover

I know but that's not up for me to share. The shirts are a way to give back to the members of my local. I won't debate that information being out there and how necessary it is. I know it means a lot to you and a lot of others. I would start with asking your local to provide these ojsc decisions. If that's not an option I'd call the IBT and ask them how, why, and when you can see these.

LeadBelly

Banned
You got some issues. Finding someone to talk about it could help. A licensed psychologist who can prescribe psychiatric medications would be a winner for you. This might help you function in life and find that special someone you so desperately need. I think these could be the building block of a real recovery plan for yourself. Finding a woman to practice actual sexual relations could really help make you a little cooler as well. Best of luck to you. You need to quit fantasizing about kissing Ron on the mouth and find actual real human contact.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ok, I'll take a t shirt then.
I wear an XL.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_7513.JPG
Yo rooster head did u say he was the negotiator? I said he was in charge of all the supplements. He stole my bike and I guarantee he will have a hard time in philly.
This is not Boston or ny. He will not walk out on us ! I DARE him to show up
I Cant Help Feeling Like there is something wrong with my bike. It won't go no matter how hard I pedal! quote @anHOURover

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There were problems reported in each camp. The thing that matters is that we need and appreciate strong (and honest) leadership.
We can't survive without solidarity. We absolutely need to be able to consciously row in the same direction and try to hear each other's issues out. We should all be on the same playing field and striving for unity even if the leadership isn't perfect... because none of us is perfect either.

Communication is key here even if it isn't gonna be pleasant. I don't even pretend to be in the know on the big picture from my galley slave position but if the leadership can open up dialogue earlier and with honesty I believe that the level headed folks will out shout the blatant naysayers and unity will for the most part prevail. I truly believe that.
Amen brother!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That wasn't the height of Teamster corruption.......and didn't Ken H. "roll" with Carey?
Oh trust me, I know it wasn't, nor were we at our strongest. Our destruction comes from labor laws, politicians, concent decrees, lack of solidarity and not having a "connected" union anymore.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh trust me, I know it wasn't, nor were we at our strongest. Our destruction comes from labor laws, politicians, concent decrees, lack of solidarity and not having a "connected" union anymore.
You forgot involvement with organized crime, or is that what was meant by not having a "connected union"?

You know me...
The fund is not mismanaged. The fund simply needs more members invested. The babyboomers are retiring at a mature contribution rate, and the few newly enrolled are coming in at a much lower contribution rate.

If it's anyone's fault for the fund being in the red (and it is no one's fault for the record) the fault would be with the lead negotiators and business agents of every local in New England that does not make enrollment in the fund a top priority in negotiations. I am guilty of this myself. But now that I know I can help turn it around, you better believe I'm going to do my part.

Members can do their part by talking to other members of their local that are not enrolled, and explaining to them why they need to make enrollment in the NETTIPF a priority. Too many members out there think that a 401k is in the same ball park as a pension. We need to show them that they aren't even the same damn sport...