Brown Hoodies

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I found one on Amazon
This one? They also have several other shades of brown hoodies on Amazon.
Screenshot_20201219-191410_Amazon Shopping.jpg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
So now any person can impersonate a Ups driver!? Ups is * for allowing this to happen.
It's not official uniform gear. Not even the same color. And who is clambering to impersonate a UPS driver? If they are of that vein, a hoodie is the least of your worries. These are just alternative clothing items. I personally prefer wearing a hoodie versus the supplied bulky jackets we get.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Why the * is our branded clothes on *ing amazon!?
Just ordered a hat on Etsy. It’s better quality than the ones you can order from work. The shield is actually embroidered on and not a cheap ironed on piece of crap UPS gives us.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I've seen it here before on another thread. The way to get stuff is, 1. Order it from the Center. 2. Wait forever to not get it. 3. Wear what you want, (make sure a Sup sees it). 4. Watch them get it for you in a mysteriously short amount of time.

JL 0513

It's not official uniform gear. Not even the same color. And who is clambering to impersonate a UPS driver? If they are of that vein, a hoodie is the least of your worries. These are just alternative clothing items. I personally prefer wearing a hoodie versus the supplied bulky jackets we get.

This is a known security issue. UPS drivers are regularly granted access to secure areas. It's not supposed to be easy to get clothing that can make you pass as a UPS driver.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
This is a known security issue. UPS drivers are regularly granted access to secure areas. It's not supposed to be easy to get clothing that can make you pass as a UPS driver.
Here's the deal, if a bad actor wishes to gain access to a secured area, a non UPS compliant hoodie isn't the thing holding them back.

vvv

Either a bank robber or someone who wants to score a lot of chicks. :)

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Our center management team stopped caring about uniform guidelines a long time ago. We've got guys wearing those cheap Etsy hoodies with the poorly copied UPS logo.