Brown Hoodies

vvv

Our center management team stopped caring about uniform guidelines a long time ago. We've got guys wearing those cheap Etsy hoodies with the poorly copied UPS logo.
Simply the "gayest" thing I'm seeing is the younger guys wearing the black tights under the UPS shorts in winter.

That just looks n screams of BONE SMOKER in my opinion.

watdaflock?

It it really surprising that 3rd party companies sell knock off branded clothing online? UPS has nearly a half million employees.

Sixth Punch Sense

Our center management team stopped caring about uniform guidelines a long time ago. We've got guys wearing those cheap Etsy hoodies with the poorly copied UPS logo.
Our centers the same, they look ridiculous. I'm just looking for something to wear under my vest.

We have a few people wear this one.
il_1588xN.2619371452_5xcg.jpg

WorknLateHuh

Same in our center. It's really comfortable delivering in a hoodie, but mngmt completely stopped caring about uniforms altogether. We have a ton of guys wearing random brown hoodies like Carhart. Guys with long hair without anyone caring at all. You can also wear any kind of shoe you want. it's kind of embarassing. wasn't like this 2 years ago. I think our ancient/unused shoe shine bench was converted into a disinfectant table, which no one uses either.

Overpaid Union Thug

Simply the "gayest" thing I'm seeing is the younger guys wearing the black tights under the UPS shorts in winter.

That just looks n screams of BONE SMOKER in my opinion.
It’s hasn’t happened in my center yet but I think black or brown athletic “tights” under our shorts probably looks better than the company issued pants do. Drivers either look like brown clowns or janitors in those. Tights under shorts is already a popular staple in the athletic world. Especially with runners/joggers.

vvv

It’s hasn’t happened in my center yet but I think black or brown athletic “tights” under our shorts probably looks better than the company issued pants do. Drivers either look like brown clowns or janitors in those. Tights under shorts is already a popular staple in the athletic world. Especially with runners/joggers.

Well ......seeing I'm not coming close to running or jogging out there I'm a hard pass. And for the record I'll go for the janitor look than looking like a total fool. You do know we aren't running track out there right?

Overpaid Union Thug

Well ......seeing I'm not coming close to running or jogging out there I'm a hard pass. And for the record I'll go for the janitor look than looking like a total fool. You do know we aren't running track out there right?
Yeah it does look ridiculous on out of shape pudgy types and stocky builds. But much better on everyone ethan janitor pants or oversized clown pants. Especially mixed with thirty different shades of brown (sometimes not even brown) of various manufacturers that aren’t part of the uniform. And camouflage jackets. And various types of facial hair including Taliban beards.

All that, combined with dudes with braids, has UPS drivers looking pretty silly already. Athletic pants with shorts pales by comparison.

Now thermal pants under shorts would be a different story. But I haven’t seen that yet either.

And yes....I’m well aware that our job description doesn’t include jogging or running track. I average an hour+ of overall everyday. Not exactly a pace setter in that regard.