Votes: 23 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • I'm sick of everyone on this site

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
On reddit I see the Mods got the blame. We literally have no control over anything..except bad words, attacks, etc. We barely know how to get hold of the owner. I'm hoping she sells it to someone, before it has zero value..being down over a month, is not a good thing. It won't recover overnight. And if it were to happen again, I doubt it will have any value..certainly not what Cheryl would have wanted.
Probably banning someone for what they did

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
On reddit I see the Mods got the blame. We literally have no control over anything..except bad words, attacks, etc. We barely know how to get hold of the owner. I'm hoping she sells it to someone, before it has zero value..being down over a month, is not a good thing. It won't recover overnight. And if it were to happen again, I doubt it will have any value..certainly not what Cheryl would have wanted.

I think I remember talk about the owner maybe being interested is selling the site. There were some numbers

being thrown around.... not sure of any of that was accurate or true.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think I remember talk about the owner maybe being interested is selling the site. There were some numbers

being thrown around.... not sure of any of that was accurate or true.
She said she wanted to sell it..but I do not think anyone made an offer, based on what she thought it was worth..
She told me it was not done weeks ago when I emailed her..but as another member said, it is done when people quit trying to log in. I actually quit looking every morning, until a member posted on bc lite on Facebook that it was up again.

I've been out of the loop. I don't know of anyone has contacted her. I do know that no matter what it was worth, not worth that now.

I hope someone wants to buy it. But needs to happen soon. If it goes down again, i think its done. I hope not..

She said she wanted to sell it..but I do not think anyone made an offer, based on what she thought it was worth..
She told me it was not done weeks ago when I emailed her..but as another member said, it is done when people quit trying to log in. I actually quit looking every morning, until a member posted on bc lite on Facebook that it was up again.

I've been out of the loop. I don't know of anyone has contacted her. I do know that no matter what it was worth, not worth that now.

I hope someone wants to buy it. But needs to happen soon. If it goes down again, i think its done. I hope not..
Screenshot_20240914-091030.png

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sounds like she needs to reevaluate her asking price
I do not believe it was her asking price..it was what she thought it might be worth..I do not know the value of a website. I do not know what it costs to run or maintain one..I think she would let it go for a low price..just to be free of it and let her mothers creation live on. But I do not know

Thebrownblob

I do not believe it was her asking price..it was what she thought it might be worth..I do not know the value of a website. I do not know what it costs to run or maintain one..I think she would let it go for a low price..just to be free of it and let her mothers creation live on. But I do not know
If that’s the case, hopefully she makes herself more available. Doesn’t seem like anyone can ever get ahold of her. 🤷‍♂️